PDA

View Full Version : Freaky... O_o (milestone pic)

Hypnotica
September 29th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Doesn't this look veeeeery close to hip...? Just some 3 months ago, I was aaaaaalmost waist.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3242/2899934344_6890aa830a_o.jpg

.....Freaky...

Uh, yeah - that white patch on my arm is a band-aid from the hospital when they upgraded my cyborg implant some days ago :D

Bronwyn Grace
September 29th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Wow, it does. O.O

You have amazing hair. Seriously. Wow.

Hypnotica
September 29th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Wow, it does. O.O

You have amazing hair. Seriously. Wow.

I'm starting to be afraid to go to sleep. I imagen that I will some day wake up dead, strangled by my own hair that have decided to roam the earth like a free spirit.

ladyshannonanne
September 29th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Awesome growth spurt! Congratulations! BTW, I love your color.

Auntbeast
September 29th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Is that your natural color? It is spiffy regardless. Extremely healthy looking too. I am in the process of growing mine out (ok, at first it was laziness) and if your hair is any example of what the advice on this board can do...I'm IN!

Patrycja
September 29th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Congrats on reaching your milestone :) Looks great as always :flower:

xrosiex
September 29th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Wow thats really great growth!!! Your hair is beautiful.:)

DavidN
September 29th, 2008, 03:51 PM
What beautiful healthy and shiny hair you are blessed with, Hypnotica, and the colour is beautiful! Congratulations on your wonderful growth!

Nat242
September 29th, 2008, 03:53 PM
WOW! Your hair is looking beautiful, and very very long! I think you might be short-waisted, like me; BSL to waist took ages, waist to hip will happen before you know it :D

1nuitblanche
September 29th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I love your hair! Like, x10 000. And it does like you're getting close to hip.

snowbear
September 29th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Dangerously close, that's for sure!

spidermom
September 29th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Cyborg implant, eh? That explains a lot.

Elenna
September 29th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Wow, georgeous hair!

coppercurls
September 29th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Wow! Your hair is always impressive.;)

Tressie
September 29th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Yes, I would say your hair is really growing fast! Looks dangerously close to hip to me! Yep, yep! Looking really good too, by the way. Do you think the cyborg implant is causing this amazingly fast growth? (o:

FrannyG
September 29th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Your hair looks gorgeous as always. :cloud9: It's hard to tell precisely by eyeballing the photo, but it looks as though you can't be more than an inch away from hip. I bet you'll get there by the end of November, at the very latest! :)

JessTheMess
September 29th, 2008, 06:47 PM
You're hair is so pretty!! And Wow what a growth spurt! I hope to hit mine sometime soon hehe Congrats!!

GlennaGirl
September 29th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Your hair is to die for!!! The length, the color, the thickness, all of it!!! Wow. Beautiful!

kittymomma
September 29th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Hypnotica, the color you get is simply AMAZING! I'm thinking of going copycat and digging up some Special Effects! GORGEOUS, and so healthy! :applause

Anje
September 29th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Where do I sign up for one of those growth-spurt-causing cyborg implants?

Katahdin
September 29th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Very close to hip, for sure.
I LOVE your colour!

Hypnotica
September 29th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Is that your natural color? It is spiffy regardless. Extremely healthy looking too. I am in the process of growing mine out (ok, at first it was laziness) and if your hair is any example of what the advice on this board can do...I'm IN!

Oh no - that is henna and Special Effects. :)

What beautiful healthy and shiny hair you are blessed with, Hypnotica, and the colour is beautiful! Congratulations on your wonderful growth!

I hope hope hope this growth means that I can do a Figure 8 soon.

WOW! Your hair is looking beautiful, and very very long! I think you might be short-waisted, like me; BSL to waist took ages, waist to hip will happen before you know it :D

Well, I'm not a long waisted person, so what you say may be true.

Dangerously close, that's for sure!

:shudder:

Cyborg implant, eh? That explains a lot.

It is made of 'cones :D :D

Where do I sign up for one of those growth-spurt-causing cyborg implants?

Women's health clinics :D

Chrissy
September 30th, 2008, 04:32 AM
"Jealous" I swear my hair doesn't budge for ages!!! Mine is very slow growing. Does age have anything to do with growth rate or is it a genetic thing?

Arctic
September 30th, 2008, 04:49 AM
In less than a year from BSL to hip :D Hypnotica, I want a cyborg implant too :D Your hair is amazing, stunning and beautiful!

paper
September 30th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Congrats Hypnotica on such wonderful growth! Your hair is so long and pretty! :crush:

Hypnotica
September 30th, 2008, 08:59 AM
In less than a year from BSL to hip :D Hypnotica, I want a cyborg implant too :D Your hair is amazing, stunning and beautiful!

Aww, thank you!

NeilTheFuzz
September 30th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Oh wow! I have not been here long, so this is the first time I've seen your hair. Which is AMAZING! The colour you've got in your hair is sensational. If it was almost at your waist 3 months ago, looking at the pictures it certainly is, and like you say is definatley almost touching your hip! :cheese:
Your hair is top!

Take care

Neil

Zombiekins
September 30th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Uh, yeah - that white patch on my arm is a band-aid from the hospital when they upgraded my cyborg implant some days ago

Ooh, ooh, I want one!

I looooooooove your color, it looks especially amazing next to your pale skin. I've tried using manic panic and had similar results.....for all of two days until wash time. How much longer does special effects last?

Hypnotica
September 30th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Ooh, ooh, I want one!

I looooooooove your color, it looks especially amazing next to your pale skin. I've tried using manic panic and had similar results.....for all of two days until wash time. How much longer does special effects last?

SFX is the only dye except for henna that do not budge on my hair. So I would say it's better :) And cheaper AND you do not need much either.

Hypnotica
September 30th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Oh wow! I have not been here long, so this is the first time I've seen your hair. Which is AMAZING! The colour you've got in your hair is sensational. If it was almost at your waist 3 months ago, looking at the pictures it certainly is, and like you say is definatley almost touching your hip! :cheese:
Your hair is top!

Take care

Neil

I don't post much on the Mane forum anymore - so I guess I'm a stranger to lot of new folks :)

angelthadiva
September 30th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Wow, congrats on your growth!

Ps. I didn't even notice the bandage until you mentioned it and had to squint to see it! :)

Zombiekins
September 30th, 2008, 01:21 PM
SFX is the only dye except for henna that do not budge on my hair. So I would say it's better :) And cheaper AND you do not need much either.

Seriously? Oh that is so awesome to hear. I knew a trip to Sally's was in order. :D

Hypnotica
September 30th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Wow, congrats on your growth!

Ps. I didn't even notice the bandage until you mentioned it and had to squint to see it! :)

Squint? :) Are you in need of glasses? :) :)

lora410
September 30th, 2008, 02:39 PM
yup, and as the saying goes "never look a gifthorse in the mouth" congrats on your excellent growth :D

Hypnotica
September 30th, 2008, 03:18 PM
yup, and as the saying goes "never look a gifthorse in the mouth" congrats on your excellent growth :D

If this keeps up - I could go classic in 2009. O_o That is almost too freaky.

Islandgrrl
September 30th, 2008, 04:01 PM
That's some fab growth, Hypnotica. I have hair envy. :silly: