PDA

View Full Version : My Hair Lost Her Virginity

Red'N'Curly
January 22nd, 2015, 02:27 PM
She was always a good hair. A little wild perhaps, and a rather dry sense of humor, but good and sweet none the less. She never teased. She never went out unless fully covered in moisturizer. She never ventured out to the hairdressers where she might be tempted. She had no problem walking right past the hair dye isle at the store.

She had seen many times what dyes did to sweet hairs like her. Her sisters and friends had all become entangled in relationships with dyes, and had the scars to prove it. The dyes had all promised romance and sensuality, making those poor hairs feel so fresh and beautiful at first. But over time, without the hairs even realizing it, they began to be used up, dried out, damaged. Until they finally ended up breaking off the relationship brittle and hurt beyond repair, and lost a large part of themselves.

Then there were the one dye stand kinda dyes. They never even bothered to make the poor hairs feel beautiful and special. They seduced these hair over a bottle, and after laying with them for a few moments, left them shattered, damaged beyond repair.

No. My hair was smart and independent. She knew better than to fall for a dye.

All dyes were alike.

But then she started spending time in a secret online forum. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't resist! The beautiful hairs there filled the site with tantalizing photos of themselves, loose, long and unashamed. She was mesmerized. It became her guilty pleasure.

That's where she first met him. Henna. At the beginning she blew him off as full of empty promises, just like everyone else. But slowly he began seducing her. He promised to make her shine. He vowed to stay with her, protect her, if she just gave him a chance. Her skepticism faltered. She asked her friends what they thought about him. Everyone agreed he was an upstanding dye.

Henna.

Soon she could think of nothing else. For the first time in her life, my hair began to fantasize, to wonder what it would be like...

She knew she had to do it. For better or worse, she couldn't resist anymore.

She invited him over. She was hypnotized as he slipped out of his package. There was something so raw and elemental about him. And his fragrance, mmm, the sweet smell of freshly cut hay. For a moment, all she could do was stand and stare at him. Knowledge of what they were about to do thrilled and terrified her. Then she loosened her bun and gently slipped out of it, and tumbled freely down.

Slowly the Henna covered my hair, caressingly, saturating every strand. Yes, she lost her virginity. She has been completely changed, and knows there is no going back now. Her dear Henna has opened up a whole new world of sensual sheen and soft texture. She no longer knows how she ever lived without him.

This relationship looks like it might be a long and fruitful one :)

Nightshade
January 22nd, 2015, 02:39 PM
" Everyone agreed he was an upstanding dye."

You are brilliant. :lol: I adored this all, but that line in particular cracked me up.

But... be careful. Your seductive henna might be less bright after oxidization, and you have to remember never, ever, to chase henna dragons. Things get dark in a hurry.

browneyedsusan
January 22nd, 2015, 02:43 PM
:agree:

I'm addicted too.

Yours in roots-only glossing every few weeks,
Susan

brickworld13
January 22nd, 2015, 02:50 PM
I went half a step farther and met Henndigo. ;) so charming and delicious.

Majorane
January 22nd, 2015, 02:50 PM
Your seductive henna might be less bright after oxidization

*snort* Yeah, where the dye is all oxidized but you're still not satisfied? Oh, how I hate it when that happens.

You, lovely CurlyRed, won my internet for today. And every time I come upon your siggy I snork a bit. In a good way.

Nightshade
January 22nd, 2015, 02:54 PM
*snort* Yeah, where the dye is all oxidized but you're still not satisfied? Oh, how I hate it when that happens.

You, lovely CurlyRed, won my internet for today. And every time I come upon your siggy I snork a bit. In a good way.

Yeah, you wake up the morning after, all bright and shiny and perfect-feeling. And then after a few days things seem a little dull and you're trying to figure out how to get that special spark back.

lapushka
January 22nd, 2015, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I loved henna a great number of years ago... loved it to pieces. It got dark after a number of fast-following applications though, and then it wasn't loved so much any more, and turned a muddy kind of brown. It took a long long time to grow out; I know that much. :)

brickworld13
January 22nd, 2015, 02:57 PM
Yeah, you wake up the morning after, all bright and shiny and perfect-feeling. And then after a few days things seem a little dull and you're trying to figure out how to get that special spark back.

Oh I remember how bright it was when I first started using henna in 2011. Oh I never could get that color again. Except on my sparkles.

Majorane
January 22nd, 2015, 02:57 PM

Yup. I must say in my younger years *cough* it wasn't beneath me to hunt another spark down and do another dye in a time period that others might have found..... unconventional.

Not anymore now though. I settled down.

StellaKatherine
January 22nd, 2015, 02:59 PM
I kinda want to henna, but afraid to henna.... hmm.. there is a golden red henna or is there ?

Nightshade
January 22nd, 2015, 03:02 PM
I kinda want to henna, but afraid to henna.... hmm.. there is a golden red henna or is there ?

I wouldn't say you should go all the way henna the first time. More like first or second base with henna, and then cassia the rest of the way.

ETA: I.e. I think you should do either a gloss or really dilute henna. Like 25%- 30% henna and 75-80% cassia :)

Majorane
January 22nd, 2015, 03:06 PM
Yeah, taking it slow is usually wise. Especially with something so important as loosing your hair virginity; it would be awful if you end up regretting it...

It'll take years to regrow your virginity, after all.

Seeshami
January 22nd, 2015, 03:21 PM
I ombre to have the best of both worlds.

Nightshade
January 22nd, 2015, 03:22 PM
I ombre to have the best of both worlds.

Oh, so you just cheat with henna on the side. I see how it is!

Rushli
January 22nd, 2015, 03:23 PM
you ladies crack me up!

Majorane
January 22nd, 2015, 03:26 PM
Dang it, there's a really good pun I could've inserted here but it's not in English. Oh well.

Different strokes for different folks, eh, Seeshami :eyebrows:

Nadine <3
January 22nd, 2015, 03:26 PM
She was hypnotized as he slipped out of his package

Did I just read Henna smut? :laugh:

Achlys
January 22nd, 2015, 03:29 PM

Oh my. :lol:

But I, too, have tied myself with henna. As it often is in long term relationships, I sometimes feel bored, but I know that after my adventures I would come back to henna anyway. So, I spare myself from the pain and keep exploring the depths of burgundy...

Robot Ninja
January 22nd, 2015, 03:29 PM
What is it you henna people say? You don't date henna, you marry it? Sure, the honeymoon is wonderful, but before you know it he's leaving his dirty socks all over the place and eating crackers in bed.

Here's hoping that doesn't happen and the two of you have a long and happy marriage.:bottomsup:

Majorane
January 22nd, 2015, 03:32 PM
Oh my. :lol:

But I, too, have tied myself with henna. As it often is in long term relationships, I sometimes feel bored, but I know that after my adventures I would come back to henna anyway. So, I spare myself from the pain and keep exploring the depths of burgundy...

I....I couldn't take it any more. I've been mostly faithful for 16 years, but... I feel I have no idea what I would be without henna. Where does my own identity stop, and henna begin? I decided that... I need a bit of time for myself. To discover what the true me is. But, it's so hard. Henna has always been good to me.... sure, maybe it made be look young and silly sometimes, but... it hurts.

Nightshade
January 22nd, 2015, 03:32 PM
Did I just read Henna smut? :laugh:

50 Shades of Henna? XD

Seeshami
January 22nd, 2015, 03:33 PM
I play all sides of the fence and i am on every team bwahahahaha. Bleached, dyed, virgin and henna.

Majorane
January 22nd, 2015, 03:34 PM
50 Shades of Henna? XD

....In light of all this, your siggy is a tad.... well... eh.... I get a lot of associations that I'd rather not say on this pg-13 board.

Wavelength
January 22nd, 2015, 03:35 PM
50 Shades of Henna? XD

Well played! And, this thread is awesome. :rollin:

Nightshade
January 22nd, 2015, 03:37 PM
....In light of all this, your siggy is a tad.... well... eh.... I get a lot of associations that I'd rather not say on this pg-13 board.

You're just envious because I have all these knights to play with :twisted:

I play all sides of the fence and i am on every team bwahahahaha. Bleached, dyed, virgin and henna.

Oh my. Little Henna Homewrecker, you are.

Well played! And, this thread is awesome. :rollin:

:bow:

starlamelissa
January 22nd, 2015, 03:38 PM
This was hilarious.

Majorane
January 22nd, 2015, 03:39 PM
You're just envious because I have all these knights to play with

Well, that too, of course. Oh droool... I mean, eh, nevermind...

two_wheels
January 22nd, 2015, 03:39 PM
I flirted with henna once, and nothing happened for me, you know? So then years later, I spent the whole night with him on a whim. Talk about morning after. It was way too intense, way too soon. But then there was no turning back, and even worse, I met his dark handsome friend henndigo. It was always the same, great for a few days but then the true colours show and things get ugly.

I've been clean for years now.

Nadine <3
January 22nd, 2015, 03:57 PM
50 Shades of Henna? XD

:spitting::spitting::lol::lol::lol::ohmy::rollin:: rollin::rollin::rollin:

Eastbound&Down
January 22nd, 2015, 04:33 PM
That made me laugh especially the beginning, your hair sounds very opinionated.

TrapperCreekD
January 22nd, 2015, 05:36 PM
:spitting::rollin::rollin: This thread is hilarious!

Myself, I've flirted with henna and we've hung out for a few hours; I had fun and he was a total gentleman. We may reconnect down the road, but who knows?

chelsea89ms
January 22nd, 2015, 05:55 PM
:rollin:My sides hurt!!

Red'N'Curly
January 22nd, 2015, 07:06 PM

I just choked on my dinner! :)

50 Shades of Henna? XD

You, Madame, win the internet for today.

That made me laugh especially the beginning, your hair sounds very opinionated.

You have no idea. I wish I had half the personality my hair does.

Dark Rosaleen
January 22nd, 2015, 09:00 PM
This thread is...amazing!

My hair broke up with henna a while back but is thinking of rekindling the romance.

Avis
January 22nd, 2015, 09:12 PM
:rollin:

This thread is hilarious! I have no plans to use dye anytime soon, but this was quite an entertaining read.

Sharysa
January 22nd, 2015, 11:09 PM
This thread is hilarious! :o (But I detest Fifty Shades of Gray for its hilariously bad sex scenes and the romanticized abuse. SHHHHH.)

Henna and I would get along fantastically, but I just took one look at him and it's like "I bet he'd be super-awesome for the shine and health, but he can't do anything with actual redheaded-ness and that's the part I want MOST OF ALL. Thanks, black Asian hair that I can't dye without a gallon of bleach."

It's like my view of John Barrowman. He's twice my age (yet somehow doesn't look like he's aged past thirty), married, and gay. I would love to work with him because he sounds legitimately awesome, but the universe is dead against us actually being a couple. LOL, AGE-GAP! LOL, MARRIED! LOL, GAY!

Quasiquixotic
January 22nd, 2015, 11:41 PM
This thread is full of brilliance.

I've been clean for years now.

Do you think there is a Henna Anonymous?

Pierre
January 23rd, 2015, 12:08 AM
:rollin:Teehee — I know what you mean by crackers in bed. But I don't mind, since I eat in bed too.

Zebra Fish
January 23rd, 2015, 01:02 AM
Years ago, my hair used to have an occasional FF relationship with henna in a Lush nightclub full of other ingredients. It would be very bright and cheerful for a week, and then he would be slowly living her. Until he would leave her completely after a month. This kind of bumpy relationship went on for months. Then she decided she was tired of so much work around him, for so little time together. But, oh, he was so bright every time, she couldn't get him out of her mind.

Years after, she decided it was definitely the only guy that ever mattered to her, but now she wanted him pure and alone. They were both more mature now and she trusted him because of his former brightness. But he tricked her in some darkness now. She is pretty, but kind of longing for the brightness he used to have. She decided she wants a threesome with cassia now.

(at this point, we only miss buttons and pudding in this thread xD)

Daylilly
January 23rd, 2015, 05:10 PM
I had so much fun reading this post. I have never met henna and never knew much about it but I may have to give this handsome stranger a second look.

Robot Ninja
January 23rd, 2015, 06:25 PM
Years ago, my hair used to have an occasional FF relationship with henna in a Lush nightclub full of other ingredients. It would be very bright and cheerful for a week, and then he would be slowly living her. Until he would leave her completely after a month. This kind of bumpy relationship went on for months. Then she decided she was tired of so much work around him, for so little time together. But, oh, he was so bright every time, she couldn't get him out of her mind.

I know the feeling. That was my relationship with box dye. I mean, black was okay; he wasn't the greatest for my hair, but she wasn't really treating herself very well at that point, so she didn't really notice. She just got kinda sick of him, started a relationship with red. He promised to stick around, but then he'd inevitably do a slow fade, no matter what she did to try to get him to stay.

Now my hair is a veggie dye-chasing floozy, but at least he's honest about his unwillingness to commit.

Breanna
January 23rd, 2015, 08:40 PM
This was so awesome lol I love it! And you're a very good writer too :) Really pulled me in.
Henna and my hair are...."on a break". Like Ross and Rachel.

Sharysa
January 23rd, 2015, 11:30 PM
FRIENDS REFERENCE, YES!

(This is a deep and insightful post.)