PDA

View Full Version : He's back!

Kherome
January 22nd, 2015, 12:28 PM
I'm so happy!

About 6 month or so ago, the guy who cuts my hair moved away. Today I went in to see about a trim and there he was! He has moved back to stay (he says). So because it was him I was brave and got the "big trim" I'd been wanting. (1.5") I came home and took my hair down to have a look and see how far above Classic I am now and to my surprise I am still actually at or a little below Classic. It must have been longer than I thought!

RapunzelKat
January 22nd, 2015, 02:21 PM
Hey, cool! A good stylist is worth his or her weight in gold, for sure.
Funny how it gets longer than you realize, isn't it? I trimmed up to fingertip about three weeks ago, and noticed the other day it's snuck back to just barely past already.

Stiria
January 22nd, 2015, 02:35 PM
Haha, good for you :thumbsup: The big trim sounds scary, good you have someone you trust to do the trim.
And congratulations on reaching classic! I am green with envy! :tongue:

Rushli
January 22nd, 2015, 03:27 PM
good news all around!

Doreen
January 22nd, 2015, 06:03 PM
That is wonderful! The same person has been trimming my hair since I was 5 (and had a bob). I dread the day she leaves me D: But congrats to you for being at classic!!

Kherome
January 23rd, 2015, 06:28 AM
Oh I've been at Classic for a couple of years now. I thought I might grow on but it seems not. I just can't seem to like my hair beyond this length, so I keep trimming it back to stay at Classic. It's too much fuss beyond this length, for me.