PDA

View Full Version : Another hair cut

Tap Dancer
September 29th, 2008, 04:35 AM
I haven't had my hair cut since last July when it was cut short. Now my shortest hair is my chin length bangs. I'm gonna see if Kim has an opening for today. I want shoulder length (my favorite length) hair and the layers freshened up, while I continue to grow my bangs. They'll still be the shortest layer. Eventually I'll probably have it cut one length when my bangs are shoulder length or slightly longer. I've been thinking about this for over a month. :)

paper
September 29th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Good Luck with your hair cut. :flower: Let us know how it turns out.

Tap Dancer
September 29th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Thanks. I'm going at 12:30 tomorrow. :)

spidermom
September 29th, 2008, 09:15 AM
I'm sure it will look terrific. I love shoulder length hair, too. I might go back there when/if all this hair gets to be too much for me.

Amara
September 29th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Shoulder length is a fun length! Let us know how it goes!

LisaJaney
September 29th, 2008, 11:18 AM
I'm glad you're doing what works for your hair and what you like. Good for you! :flowers:

jojo
September 29th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Good for you, let us see the pictures please!

SchnauzerMom
September 29th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Sounds like you have a good plan there. Looking forward to pictures!

GlennaGirl
September 29th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Awesome! Are you aiming for all-one-length hair?

longingforlocks
September 29th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I hope it goes well! Do you think that you will ever (or have you ever) grow your hair really long? I think that my favorite length is BSL (although it has never been past that so I guess that is a little hypocritical of me). Good luck!

AnimaSola3o4
September 29th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I'm in that phase too where you need to cut a few times (as it is in my case) to get everything evened up and shaped well to grow out. (or stay at whatever length you want to) My hair is now shoulder length on the sides and a bit longer in the back.

Good Luck!! I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

Tap Dancer
September 30th, 2008, 04:23 AM
I hope it goes well! Do you think that you will ever (or have you ever) grow your hair really long? I think that my favorite length is BSL (although it has never been past that so I guess that is a little hypocritical of me). Good luck!

I'm always cutting and growing. LOL. My hair has been as long as waist length before. Shoulder length to a few inches below is my most flattering length. When my hair is shorter, I have lots of wave and curl after I wash it. The longer it gets, the straighter it becomes. After my chin length bangs are about to my shoulders, I'll have it cut again. I've had layers for 1½ years and I'm ready to get rid of them.

Shanarana
September 30th, 2008, 04:28 AM
Hoping all goes well, and looking forward to pictures. :)

Tap Dancer
September 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM
My hair is longer than planned, but I like it a lot. :) My hair was cut short 14 months ago, so it was starting to look bad. It looked like I had chunks missing instead of layers. I had a chunk at my chin, a chunk at my shoulders, and the bottom was much longer. The back is still about 4" below my shoulders and I have layers from the chin down. It's blended beautifully now. Kim said she only took 1½" off the back. She said she could go shorter when my mom saw me (she was getting her hair done after me) and said, "I thought it was going to be shorter." But I'm happy with it because I can still put it in a ponytail for when I exercise. My mom likes it too; she just thought, like me, that shoulder length meant shoulder length. LOL. Kim's great. She usually cuts less length than I ask and she doesn't mind cutting more if I think it's too long. :) With the layers, this longer length works better.

Tap Dancer
November 3rd, 2008, 12:22 PM
I have an appointment to get my hair cut again on Wednesday morning. I've been thinking about it non-stop for a while now. I don't like long hair (on me) anymore. I'm gonna have it cut into a chin length bob so it will all be the same length. Then I'll grow it to my shoulders.

DMARTINEZ
November 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
If you dont like long hair, why are you growing it out to shoulders from the bob?
Im confuzled. ;)

Deb

Thrasher07
November 3rd, 2008, 03:40 PM
Good luck! If you've been thinking over for a month you must have made the right decision! I hope it goes well :)

Tap Dancer
November 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
If you dont like long hair, why are you growing it out to shoulders from the bob?
Im confuzled. ;)

Deb

Because shoulder length isn't long. Most people here would consider that medium length.

purplebubba
November 5th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Don't know if I'm early or late but hope it goes / went well.
Hope you like it.

Tap Dancer
November 5th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Don't know if I'm early or late but hope it goes / went well.
Hope you like it.

Thanks! I got my hair cut at 9:00 this morning. I love it. For the first time in my life, I have no bangs! :) Yay!