PDA

View Full Version : Hairdresser giving haircuts with a SWORD!

JustPam
January 8th, 2015, 04:08 AM
Just saw this video on Facebook, I know that thing must be sharp as, but the way he's hacking and scraping (!) their ends are bound to be wrecked! But that's how hairdressers make their money isn't it, make something that'll look good for a wee while that'll need "tidied up" in 6 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq7B1MtVVcc&t=129

Wosie
January 8th, 2015, 04:40 AM
I enjoyed watching that video. He was clearly skilled with the blade and both the hairdos looked nice afterwards. :) He seemed really into it, too (...a little too much, I would've been scared to death with such a sharp tool being brandished around my head)! Something I would never do, as I'm such a scaredycat, but fun to watch nonetheless!

Also, I'm sure the blade he used was much sharper than the razor the hair dresser used on me when I got my asymmetrical short cut a few years ago... Shortly afterwards I realised that virtually every strand that had touched the razor blade had a white dot. >.<

momschicklets
January 8th, 2015, 05:41 AM
Wow! shudder:shudder: I agree he is very talented with that thing....but he is really swinging it around!

hanne jensen
January 8th, 2015, 08:32 AM
Did anyone notice that the blade is serrated like a french bread knife? That can't be good for the hair.:run:

Angelica
January 8th, 2015, 10:59 AM
I didn't like the video. It seemed very brutal the way he was slicing through the hair, I can't imagine it being good for the hair and it was potentially dangerous. He was too arrogant in what he was doing, it could go terribly wrong. I wouldn't let him near me.

ladyjulia
January 8th, 2015, 11:05 AM
That's amazing, but that must rip up the cuticle. Ever since being on this forum only blunt scissor cuts allowed for me! :ohmy:

lapushka
January 8th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Can you imagine if he slipped with that sword, or something. That can't be safe. Yikes. I wouldn't want to be in that chair.