PDA

View Full Version : Changed schampoo and now my hair is the silkiest it has ever been!

Bambi
January 6th, 2015, 06:07 AM
Hi guys! A new year and an updated routine:

It all begun with me trying and loving a swedish eco-skincare brand called "Rosenserien" to my joy they also produce a schampoo with argan oil, and as my old one was running out, I thought let's give a go....oh boy am I happy I did!!!!
My hair is so silky, shiny and SOFT!!! I didn't even do a full SMT before I used it either, just followed with ACV(my water is hard as a rock;) ).
No I realize why people love BBB's, it glides through like butter:).
My hair is brushing waist, which was my goal when I first joined LHC, but now I'm contemplating TBL....ehehehe!

Just wanted to share my happiness!!!!!:cheese:

Johannah
January 6th, 2015, 07:16 AM
I'm happy you find something that works for you! :flower:

Chiaroscuro
January 6th, 2015, 07:20 AM
I'm happy you find something that works for you! :flower:
Same here!

Have you completed this thread yet? It would be interesting to learn about your products--I'd never heard of that brand before.

Return of the "Hair Survey (if you're bored)" Thread
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ead.php?t=4397 (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=4397)

RachelRose
January 6th, 2015, 07:33 AM
So happy for you :) I feel similarly with my loreal mega moisture and mineral oil . If I get something from Sweden I'd rather have Alexander skaarsgard lol , but the hair products sound wonderful too :)

Bambi
January 6th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Thank you so much guys:flower:

Here comes the ingredients:

Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Lauryl glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Panthenol, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Hamamelis virginiana water, Hydrolyzed wheat protein,Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Stearyl citrate,Lactic acid, Citric acid, Sodium anisate, Sodium levulinate, Benzoic acid, Rosa damascena flower oil, Sorbitan caprylate, Sodium benzoate, Parfum, Pantolactone, C12-13 Alkyl lactate, C12-13 Alcohols, Aqua.

The SLS it contains is derived from coconut:).
Visit their site, it's readable in english aswell: Rosenserien.com