PDA

View Full Version : Golly gosh

vega
December 31st, 2014, 04:42 AM
So I was on the train today and saw a regular passenger she normally has a pixie cut, Ive been checking her hair growth and in last 6 weeks from pixie she is shoulder hair length and it's defiantly not extensions is this possible I cannot believe it, I definetly envy her growth

Dreams_in_Pink
December 31st, 2014, 05:53 AM
Unless you saw her hair getting progressively longer each week, it could well be a wig. I have worn wigs similar to my own hair in color and not too long in length, to make it less obvious i'm wearing one.

I've seen people apply extensions to pixie length hair, so anything's possible nowadays...

Knifegill
December 31st, 2014, 06:30 AM
My coworker easily grows 2 inches a month. Could be true. There are always outliers. She might be hyperthyroid or something, IDK.

Johannah
December 31st, 2014, 07:18 AM
Like Knifegill said, there are people who have 2 inch growth every month so it's possible.

vega
December 31st, 2014, 02:00 PM
Unless you saw her hair getting progressively longer each week, it could well be a wig. I have worn wigs similar to my own hair in color and not too long in length, to make it less obvious i'm wearing one.

I've seen people apply extensions to pixie length hair, so anything's possible nowadays...
Hi , it's defiantly not wig she is has fine fine hair like you can see her scalp so I doubt it's a wig, I've never seen growth like this I might ask her

mindwiped
December 31st, 2014, 03:28 PM
If she's like my DH, it's annoying and frustrating...he hates how thick his hair is and how quick it grows...I wanna trade scalps with him.

RachelRose
January 2nd, 2015, 11:58 PM
Whoa well a pixie is prob really expensive for her to maintain lol.