PDA

View Full Version : One year hairniversary with lots of growth!

AlKhazzaR
December 20th, 2014, 04:04 AM
Hey girls, it is one year yet from when i first took hair photo,so I believe it is right moment to share some of progress :)

Thickness
Increased circumference of mine ponytail from 2.8"(7 cm) to 5.5"(14).Never had them thicker, from young I had fine hair and was completely ashamed of braiding them, walking with rat tail behind my head isn't cool ;) (I believe most of Europeans has this "problem" atleast from these I was able to see around myself).

What helped me most?Daily head massages with herbal hair tonics, herbal hair oils twice a week.There's still lot's of baby hairs which doesn't get into braid curious how it will look like next year!

Before photo- upper part is little thickened yet( i didn't took photo enough early as didn't expect any results).After one is done thick.
http://s24.postimg.org/gyrly69ab/2014_07_28_11_04_34.png

Here you can see how many of them there is, pretty much according to that mine single strand is very thin.

Growth
One year of growth moved myself from bra strap lenght to little pass the tailbone.With mine height it's around 18.1" (46cm) of growth.There was months when they hit almost 4" of growth but sadly there were ones with 0-1" too, so yearly it isn't that amazing.

Still I'm happy as by last 4 years due breakage they didn't grow even a little.

On twice photos mine head is bend a little due neck problems(useful one to know by pain if you're in same position as last month :P)
http://s23.postimg.org/ij703lxcp/2014_12_18_20_23_53.png

On mine way to classic lenght:
http://s28.postimg.org/vtcrau7il/2014_12_14_14_05_56.png

and their condition in best days:
http://s1.postimg.org/gdp5rn47z/2014_12_19_08_00_26.png

Change of hair care changed a lot on mine head, except things visible on photos what are different changes?
-I can handle 9 days without cleansing head(earlier it was hardly 2, ryoe jayangyunmo shampoo for oily scalp did GREAT work here!before ryoe, with oiling only managed to get it to 4 days, with weak sulfate free shampoos)
-no more itchiness straight after wash

Cons:
-mine wallet is crying

Many times girls with fine hair give up on their scalp care being sure it won't change anything everything is about genes etc...sure most of it is about genes, but I hope this story will give courage to try out some proper care to anyone.We can acomplish more than we think if we only give a try to some methods and be patient, patience is key to everything.

Enrapture
December 20th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Wow! What a result! You have very beautiful hair. :) Unfortunately, I can't see first two photos. As I understand correctly, your hair grew 46 cm in a YEAR? :surprise: That's some crazy amount of growth. Is it even possible for humans? I thought that hair can grow max 3 cm in a month?
I'll now definitely start using herbal oils and scalp massage again, as I stopped due to laziness and lack of time. :D
By the way, what oils did you use? :)

Halliday
December 20th, 2014, 05:38 AM
The thickness increase is incredible! And your hair is in gorgeous condition. I particularly love the colour.

(By the way, the stickler for grammar in me had to point out that when you say 'mine head' or 'mine hair', it should be 'my head' or 'my hair' because my is always used for possession before the noun.

lapushka
December 20th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Looks like your hair got much better. You must have been treating it not so nicely before, to be gaining as much thickness as you have. Lookin' great. :D

Annalouise
December 20th, 2014, 11:43 AM
I'm intrigued. Please tell us what ingredients were in the oils and the hair tonics?
Do you brush your hair?

Your hair is gorgeous! Good work Lassie!:happydance:

Platzhalter
December 20th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Your progress is more than astonishing... what kind of magic is this? ;)

squirrrel
December 20th, 2014, 12:44 PM
18 inches in one year????! That's amazing, no matter how often it stalled for a month! Given they say average is around half an inch every month, that makes 6 inches to a year being 'normal'. And the thickness getting so much better as well... Wow!

DreamSheep
December 20th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Wow, that's incredible! The growth is astonishing, but the gain in thickness even more so!
At its fullest I think my pony is just over 5,5'' (but shrinks in the Winter), and half of my hair is just under 4''... so that means you have more than duplicated, probably triplicated, possible quadruplicated the number of hairs on your head! o_o

Not only am I curious for what you do now, but what did you do before? Either way, congratulations :D It's great that you have such awesome hairgrowing abilities and we look forward to more pictures of your growth in the future!

chillerthanice
December 22nd, 2014, 09:32 AM
Amazing pictures! You did such a great job taking care of your hair this year. I had a good laugh when you said your wallet was crying. Keep up the great work. I hope that I can be where you are in a year.