PDA

View Full Version : TMI?: How to dye your armpit (and other) hair

Chiaroscuro
December 15th, 2014, 07:34 PM
I don't recommend this, especially, but on 12/3/14, TIME magazine ran a short story about a blog that has received over 35,000 hits, thus possibly signifying a new trend of matching pit hair to head hair.
Here's the blog address:
http://offbeathome.com/2014/10/how-to-dye-your-armpits

cat11
December 15th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Wow. Thats pretty funny! Would be rediculous to upkeep.

I hope they dont decide to try the bush idea for kicks too that seems like a one way ticket to genital mutilation I dont think you should get bleach near there...

TaterTot
December 15th, 2014, 08:01 PM
I've totally bleached my pubes and armpit hair, a few years ago when I had pink hair.
I used this -
http://www.amazon.com/Betty-Beauty-Fun-Hot-Pink/dp/B001DKGCVC

It was super easy, not scary and the only bad thing that happened was my white vibrator is still pink
:sushi:

Larki
December 15th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Uh....why??? Just shave it if you don't like the color, it's less work. It's not supposed to match your head hair color anyway, mine is light brown and the hair on my head is blonde.

skeletonous
December 15th, 2014, 08:20 PM
I think this is a great thing to be honest :nod: something I would probably try. I saw a post on FB from a girl I used to go to high school with (who is now a hairdresser) saying that none of her customers better ask her to do that...I honestly got a little offended but decided not to comment. I mean everyone has it and as a feminist I think you should rock it if you want to, but I can see from a hygienic point of view why someone wouldn't want to do things like that to other people's armpits :laugh: or other areas.

Also to answer "why?":

I'm going to go with the answer everyone loves: because she can...and also it's probably fun.

I think it would definitely give people a place to experiment with hair color other than their head; there's not as much fear of bleaching it too much or dying it too much because it can be shaven off and can grow back fast.

The only thing that would bother me is getting bleach and such on sensitive areas as others have mentioned.

truepeacenik
December 15th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Purple pits and pubes? I'd be in.

ooooh, or henna. My pits are duller, darker red than my head.

Chiaroscuro
December 15th, 2014, 08:26 PM
I've totally bleached my pubes and armpit hair, a few years ago when I had pink hair.
I used this -

It was super easy, not scary and the only bad thing that happened was my white vibrator is still pink

Oh my, what have I started?! Thanks for the blushing chuckles, TaterTot! :run:

winship2
December 16th, 2014, 12:32 AM
I will never! But I love the idea, and I totally support others choosing to do this!!!

DragonAngel
December 16th, 2014, 02:12 AM
I think people should feel ok to do whatever they want to do with their body hair, personally I hate the stuff but we are all individual :)

vega
December 16th, 2014, 02:46 AM
I used this -

:sushi:. TMI too much information Tatertot , gone too far

Majorane
December 16th, 2014, 03:37 AM
I used this -

+1 for brutal honesty and shameless sharing of valuable info :grnbiggri: I'd ask for pictures, only that would be awkward. :bunny: Besides, this is useful information, apparently the dye bleeds a bit after application. So white shirts (and panties) beware! :bunny:

lapushka
December 16th, 2014, 05:30 AM
That is the oddest thing ever. I kinda preferred the "bleached look" on her. :lol:

lapushka
December 16th, 2014, 05:32 AM

That has to be the most funny thing ever! :silly: :spitting:

veryhairyfairy
December 16th, 2014, 05:39 AM
I'm dying here, TaterTot! :laugh:

I've often wanted to dye my curly bits with henna to be red all over, but like my brows, it's too much hassle and the hair turnover is too fast.

I honestly think that if I had funky hair colors, I might grow out my pit hair just to dye it complementary or matching colors... it looks awesome!

woodswanderer
December 16th, 2014, 05:39 AM
That has never entered my mind. Wow! Not for me, but pretty cool. If I was into growing armpit hair then maybe...........nope......I would still be too lazy to do it.:cool:

Freija
December 16th, 2014, 06:26 AM
That is pretty cool! You could try out all the colours you've always wanted to use, but know would never suit your face... and how funny would it be to surprise an unsuspecting partner? : p

Olavi
December 16th, 2014, 07:54 AM
I have considered dyeing my pits, but I have no desire to buy whole packet of dye for it. I don't dye my head hair, and opened dye won't last long (usually), so it would be wasted. But neon blue pits would be cool. Maybe when summer comes...

RainbowBowser
December 16th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Didnt Lady Gaga have blue armpit hair at some point?

alabaster
December 16th, 2014, 08:16 AM
lol, All i can think about it that it creates more places to worry about having roots showing! Too high maintenance for me lol

chen bao jun
December 16th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Fine for those who want to do it. I also think information about people's vibrators is not entirely appropriate on a forum of strangers, honestly, this is not a TV show you can click off and it's so OT you wouldn't expect to run into it here. It's not something the mods need to address or anything, bUT seems, you know, childish and illmannered. Also, I think it's sensible of the hair dresser to say up front what she won't do, that way no one will ask and find someone else would do it and doesn't mind. I find this trend in society a bit odd where people (not the person who posted this, who said they understood why someone wouldn't want to go there ) feel that not only do they have a right to do things but that everyone else has to pretend to approve even if they don't and even help out. .. that's infringing on others quite a lot and it's not right. Others have a right to be oldfashioned, uptight, bourgeois and morally disapproving if they want, you know (and I am happy to admit to being all of those things on occasion )

Anje
December 16th, 2014, 10:00 AM
I remember a member here (could guess who, but I'm not 100% certain) dyed her pits purple for prom a few years back.

If you prefer to keep the fuzz there, heck, why not? Me, I hate my armpit hair with a fiery passion, so it's not happening.

CRX<3
December 16th, 2014, 10:29 AM
I would love to do this to my furry armpits (purple!! ) but i'm afraid that I suddenly would be sitting with bleach on my head too, matching hair obsessiveness alert!! But I think the idea is splendid, and it would help breaking the taboo of visible/existing armpit hair on women. A woman in my country got a lot of internet hate, threats and shaming after waving her arms in joy on National Televisions and by accident showed some armpit hair :(

Ambrielle
December 16th, 2014, 11:17 AM
we have a friend who dyes her armpit hair from time to time to match her hair. she uses vegan dyes like manic panic, special effects etc, last i remember it was neon blue & pink :D. i personally find it odd that something so natural as armpit hair (on women) has become something to be ashamed of in most "modern" societies (massive eye roll here @_@ ) public displays of it i mean, it is just hair, nothing to be ashamed of or disgusted by. Saying that i always shave mine (hygienic reasons) and wouldn't entertain the idea of dying it (bleach trauma). But yes, if i saw someone happily rocking purple, turquoise, pink or rainbow armpit hair i would most definitely offer them a smile :)

TaterTot
December 16th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Haha :wannabe:
Once your armpit hair grows in fully if you dye it you wouldn't have "roots". I've had mine going strong (in its natural color) for almost 5 years. I only shaved my leg hair twice before I decided my legs were too far away for such shenanigans. Wahoo!

Someone mentioned your down there hairs dyed crazy colors... I have experience so I'm going to share.
It's a hair information forum for poot's sake! If we can't be honest on the internet, where can we?!

pastina
December 16th, 2014, 08:45 PM
being a huge fan of color, this is something that i can get behind. but that said, i know i wouldn't do it myself. 1) i'm WAY too lazy, 2) i know firsthand how easy it is to ruin clothes with veggie runoff for the first few washes on my HEAD, so i couldn't imagine the stains it would leave in shirts and.... other places, and 3) as much as i admire those who embrace their body hair (and i really do!), i have yet to go au natural-- i just don't like the feel of it!

Robot Ninja
December 16th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Wouldn't that fade really fast? You wash your armpits more than you wash your hair. And when you sweat the dye would bleed all over your skin.

If I didn't shave I'd probably still do it though, because it would be funny.

Unofficial_Rose
December 17th, 2014, 02:12 AM
. TMI too much information Tatertot , gone too far

There was an entire thread on here about hennaing your pubes once. :rollin: It stretched to many pages.

It does make sense to me that you might want to match different, erm, hair areas. Then again I have OCD.

Zindell
December 17th, 2014, 03:57 AM

Hilarious! :toast:

nakima
December 19th, 2014, 03:43 PM
well I would never do this because I shave but to each his/her own :)

evelynmosby
December 20th, 2014, 09:02 PM
WOW super LOL

LunaLuvsU
December 20th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Thats awesome! ^^ I think its great that women are starting to accept and love their body hair. I might do that with my henna.. My step niece is getting hair chalk this Christmas so maybe ill use that for something more colorful haha

CurlyGrace
December 21st, 2014, 07:06 AM
This is actually really awesome :D I feel like there should be a separate part of this forum where people document their armpit hair growth, that'd be pretty interesting lol

truepeacenik
December 21st, 2014, 10:18 AM
Armpit growth is a pretty short terminal. They'd be dull threads, I fear!

tater tot, your post was hilarious, but I suggest either extremely veiled references or a TMI alert just before. You see why in the responses.
Tbh, I thought, "wow, that shows some contamination potential. Jelly?"
Don't answer that, I really want to think toys clean up!;)

truepeacenik
December 21st, 2014, 10:20 AM
Thats awesome! ^^ I think its great that women are starting to accept and love their body hair. I might do that with my henna.. My step niece is getting hair chalk this Christmas so maybe ill use that for something more colorful haha
Hair chalk rubs off. Plan wisely.

But I'd not thought of using it for happy fun zones.
Imagining how the hairspray to lock the color on a bit would have to be applied.

Halliday
December 21st, 2014, 10:46 AM
I used this -

Wooow TMI. :tmi: we did not need to know that.

Halliday
December 21st, 2014, 10:50 AM
I also think information about people's vibrators is not entirely appropriate on a forum of strangers, honestly, this is not a TV show you can click off and it's so OT you wouldn't expect to run into it here. It's not something the mods need to address or anything, bUT seems, you know, childish and illmannered. I find this trend in society a bit odd where people (not the person who posted this, who said they understood why someone wouldn't want to go there ) feel that not only do they have a right to do things but that everyone else has to pretend to approve even if they don't and even help out. .. that's infringing on others quite a lot and it's not right. Others have a right to be oldfashioned, uptight, bourgeois and morally disapproving if they want, you know (and I am happy to admit to being all of those things on occasion )

I agree fully with you, exactly what I think. I was very shocked to read that.

mrs_coffee
December 21st, 2014, 11:52 AM
I used this -

Thank you for making me laugh out loud. http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/tackyblueeyeshadow/Smileys/haha.gif

sarahthegemini
December 21st, 2014, 02:04 PM
Sheesh, some people need to lighten up.

Olavi
December 21st, 2014, 02:50 PM

My thoughts exactly. With the forum as big as LHC there bounds to be a lot of things some might find inappropriate (for example, I found the recent gun conversation highly disturbing). It's always good to think twice (or thrice) what to post, but this kind feedback is unnecessary IMO.

Robot Ninja
December 21st, 2014, 03:26 PM
Wooow TMI. :tmi: we did not need to know that.

I think it's very useful information. Now I know what not to do.

two_wheels
December 21st, 2014, 04:51 PM
tater tot, I found your post funny :D I also love the range of people on here, and would hate to offend someone like lovely Chen. So I guess I'd suggest next time writing something like "highlight for TMI" and then writing the tmi stuff in a white font. Then you can give people like me a good giggle, and others won't have to read it! Just an idea :flower:

Chiaroscuro
December 21st, 2014, 05:17 PM
I'm so very, very, very sorry that I started this thread. Of course, I had no idea where people would take it. I started with a frivolous topic to add a little difference to the usual topics. But it went from armpits to the pits. Please, both sides, ENOUGH! A comment was made, voices said that it was in bad taste, other voices were fine with it. We've heard both sides again and again. The original topic is no longer the focus. Now we seem focused on arguments about good taste---it is highly unlikely that those for and those against will let the thread peacefully die. With that in mind I am going to report myself to the moderators. Being new around here, I'm not sure what steps they will take, and I will leave it in their good hands, but if they shut the thread down, I would be grateful. I don't think I should feel guilty about where others have taken the thread, but I do, especially because it is the season of peace and the winter solstice of new beginnings. Instead of more tit for tatting, I'd rather we all be of good cheer and work towards a brighter, less divisive tomorrow. From extreme left to far out right, or whatever spatial analogy is employed, we all use, and hopefully can enjoy, this space. Therefore, please think of others before posting. Hugs and peace to all!

CremeTron
December 23rd, 2014, 04:33 PM
I used this -

Haha so funny! Begs so many questions!!

Love your profile picture as well.

CremeTron
December 23rd, 2014, 04:39 PM
Have just seen the above message (one before mine)- hope I didn't offend anyone.

trolleypup
December 23rd, 2014, 06:42 PM
I'm so very, very, very sorry that I started this thread. Of course, I had no idea where people would take it. I started with a frivolous topic to add a little difference to the usual topics. But it went from armpits to the pits. Please, both sides, ENOUGH! A comment was made, voices said that it was in bad taste, other voices were fine with it. We've heard both sides again and again. The original topic is no longer the focus. Now we seem focused on arguments about good taste---it is highly unlikely that those for and those against will let the thread peacefully die. With that in mind I am going to report myself to the moderators. Being new around here, I'm not sure what steps they will take, and I will leave it in their good hands, but if they shut the thread down, I would be grateful. I don't think I should feel guilty about where others have taken the thread, but I do, especially because it is the season of peace and the winter solstice of new beginnings. Instead of more tit for tatting, I'd rather we all be of good cheer and work towards a brighter, less divisive tomorrow. From extreme left to far out right, or whatever spatial analogy is employed, we all use, and hopefully can enjoy, this space. Therefore, please think of others before posting. Hugs and peace to all!
mod note:

The OP can only make the first post. They do not have control of how or why the topic goes off topic. Most threads go off-topic at LHC. If this thread has wandered, that is fine, if topics have been raised that aren't G rated, that is OK...the standard we try to stay around is PG-13, not G or even PG.

If a member comes across something they feel is inappropriate, mislabeled, contrary to the rules and guidelines, feel free to report the post to the moderators. In the case of this thread, if someone had reported and suggested a change to the title, we could have done that (and I will in a minute). In addition, backing out of the thread rather than reading and posting (and thus bringing more attention to the thread and/or OP) saves trouble all around.

As others have noted, there are techniques posters may use to help those who wish not to read to avoid content, those are welcome too. FYI, highlighting whited out text works well to make it readable.

Thank you.

trolleypup
December 23rd, 2014, 06:48 PM
Tbh, I thought, "wow, that shows some contamination potential. Jelly?"
Don't answer that, I really want to think toys clean up!;)
Different materials have different resistance to staining. Also depends on the carrier for the pigment. I.e. a Sharpie is more likely to permanently stain oil based plastics than a water based dye. Also, the most permanent dyes are small to very small molecules and can fit in porosities that are impervious to larger contaminants.

Nadine <3
December 23rd, 2014, 10:09 PM
I used this -

:laugh: Oh my, thanks for the laugh! I might let my pubes grow out and dye them pink, it sounds like a fun thing to do when I'm bored.

TMI, highlight to read. If you dare.
My vibrator is already pink, so I'm good to go :applause

I hope I did the TMI think right :blossom:

two_wheels
December 24th, 2014, 12:26 AM
Heh!
(Those of us browsing on iPads and struggling with white text, hit reply-with-quote and you will see the whited out text in the editor)

Halliday
December 24th, 2014, 02:52 AM

It's not a case of lightening up; it's a case of not wishing to stumble upon descriptions about someone's vibrator on a hair forum.

sarahthegemini
December 24th, 2014, 06:55 AM

I can't help but feel that's a tad dramatic... You didn't cause the thread to derail.

It's not a case of lightening up; it's a case of not wishing to stumble upon descriptions about someone's vibrator on a hair forum.

No, people just want to be offended by anything and everything these days. The vibrator comment was said in jest, people have really gone over the top.

MINAKO
December 24th, 2014, 07:06 AM
I found TaterTots little story really funny. I mean, we talk about sebum here all the time, and periods and what to do with your hair during sex, so i dont see why this would be a problem. :shrug:

anyways, all my body hair (if there even is any) pretty much matches the shade on my head already, saves alot of time now i guess XD

jeanniet
December 24th, 2014, 12:23 PM

It's a thread about pit hair, so I think it's pretty easy to assume where the conversation might wander. The word "vibrator" by itself isn't particularly graphic, and I don't really see the difference in shock factor between that and dyeing the pertinent area in the first place.

As for myself, I find the word "sebum" to be slightly naseating. Don't ask me why.

MINAKO
December 24th, 2014, 12:31 PM
jeanniet i agree!
we cant make a difference between one and the other as long as its not too graphic in detail.
i mean... there are threads on here about lube for hair and semen as a protein treatment i stumbled across recently, its not all to be taken thaaat serious and nobody is forcing us to participate in each and every topic.

furnival
December 24th, 2014, 12:34 PM
I would caution those who take offence easily or are easily shocked to refrain from reading threads with 'TMI' in the title.

MINAKO
December 24th, 2014, 12:40 PM
this reminds me of an incident where i posted a picture of "my little pony" anal plugs on the german forum in a thread that was exclusively meant for random funny stuff. yet all hell broke loose. :/

using the TMI in the header right away in the future sure should help in situations when something is brought up in a new thread that might (or might not to some of us) be controversial in a way.

ETA: no they were not my personal plugs, i found them on tumblr. lol

jeanniet
December 24th, 2014, 12:42 PM
If you do some quick searching, you'll find that we've had far more graphic discussions (somewhat veiled) in the past. Granted, most are in the Friendship forum, but not all. I'm never surprised by anything I read here, and really I do think it's great that there's a place where people can ask those kinds of questions, because especially younger women/teens should feel OK asking questions they might not ask somewhere else.

Halliday
December 24th, 2014, 12:42 PM
No, people just want to be offended by anything and everything these days. The vibrator comment was said in jest, people have really gone over the top.

I didn't 'want' to be offended by anything and neither did chen. It's fine to agree to disagree. I meant that it was a bit explicit and it would be better if there had been a TMI warning. Even so, I don't want to continue arguing over whether something is bad taste or not. Oh well, the vibrator comment happened. I didn't agree with it, and I'm allowed to have that opinion.

Merry Christmas :cheers:

Halliday
December 24th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Dammit, got the emoji thing wrong. Gah.

Nadine <3
December 24th, 2014, 01:23 PM
this reminds me of an incident where i posted a picture of "my little pony" anal plugs on the german forum in a thread that was exclusively meant for random funny stuff. yet all hell broke loose. :/

using the TMI in the header right away in the future sure should help in situations when something is brought up in a new thread that might (or might not to some of us) be controversial in a way.

ETA: no they were not my personal plugs, i found them on tumblr. lol

...My Little Pony anal plugs, eh? That's kinda awkward, like trying to have sexy time with grandma in the next room or something. :run:

In all seriousness though, the vibrator comment may have been a TMI, however it did serve a good purpose. Now we know that dying the hair down yonder will bleed, and I'm assuming so will armpit hair. We're all grown women (and a few dudes of course) and I think we should be mature enough to just walk away when we stumble upon something on the internet that doesn't agree with us. We all know what a vibrator is, it's no secret. We have a thread called sex hair, and we've had polls asking what you'd do if your partner pulls on your hair. I seem to remember a butt ton of answers being somewhere along the line of "Harder" So why is a vibrator any different? If it upsets you, just move on.

IMO though, I think we should be more open about vibrators and self pleasure because growing up, I was hella freaking confused and afraid to explore my own body because I was convinced I was going to burn up in hell for all of eternity for even thinking it.

:soapbox:

Halliday
December 24th, 2014, 01:53 PM
IMO though, I think we should be more open about vibrators and self pleasure because growing up, I was hella freaking confused and afraid to explore my own body because I was convinced I was going to burn up in hell for all of eternity for even thinking it.

:soapbox:

I was raised like that too. Went to a very strict Catholic school and I was taught masturbation was a sin. :( I wish I hadn't been, but that still resonates with me all the time. I'm not at that school anymore.

Nadine <3
December 24th, 2014, 02:18 PM
I was raised like that too. Went to a very strict Catholic school and I was taught masturbation was a sin. :( I wish I hadn't been, but that still resonates with me all the time. I'm not at that school anymore.

Yeah, I went to a strict Lutheran school and was told the same.

sarahthegemini
December 24th, 2014, 02:52 PM
It's a thread about pit hair, so I think it's pretty easy to assume where the conversation might wander. The word "vibrator" by itself isn't particularly graphic, and I don't really see the difference in shock factor between that and dyeing the pertinent area in the first place.

As for myself, I find the word "sebum" to be slightly naseating. Don't ask me why.

Hear hear! Also, 'sebum' makes me feel a bit sick too.

sarahthegemini
December 24th, 2014, 02:58 PM
I didn't 'want' to be offended by anything and neither did chen. It's fine to agree to disagree. I meant that it was a bit explicit and it would be better if there had been a TMI warning. Even so, I don't want to continue arguing over whether something is bad taste or not. Oh well, the vibrator comment happened. I didn't agree with it, and I'm allowed to have that opinion.

Merry Christmas :cheers:

Sure, you're allowed to have that opinion but jumping on Tatertot for being explicit when she actually hadn't said anything explicit seems...Erm, silly. The word vibrator isn't itself a graphically disturbing word :-/ Especially when compared to some of the threads that have been on here!

Anyway, agree to disagree. Merry Christmas!

Halliday
December 25th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Sure, you're allowed to have that opinion but jumping on Tatertot for being explicit when she actually hadn't said anything explicit seems...Erm, silly. The word vibrator isn't itself a graphically disturbing word :-/ Especially when compared to some of the threads that have been on here!

Anyway, agree to disagree. Merry Christmas!

Okay, don't worry about it. Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year :flower: :Star: :heartbeat :magic:

TaterTot
December 26th, 2014, 07:12 AM
I always forget about this thread and what a stink I caused from an offhand but ON TOPIC remark
If a mod deleted my comment I wouldn't mind at all - but you would probably have to delete the whole thread at this point and maybe I should have said ~personal massager~ instead but oh well.

this reminds me of an incident where i posted a picture of "my little pony" anal plugs on the german forum in a thread that was exclusively meant for random funny stuff. yet all hell broke loose

TMI TMI OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIR FORUM!!!!!!!!:

I totally have one of these but I've never used it, it's way too luxurious :) I have it hanging it up in my room
remind me to NOT invite a bunch of y'all to my house! I'd have to shelter you from almost everything I own!

hennalonghair
December 26th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Ok I'm all for people doing their own thing but I'm already finding keeping and maintaining the colour on my head to be exhausting so have no desire to dye my armpit /body hair blue or purple.
To be honest: I think it looks ridiculous! But that's just my personal opinion and everybody is entitled to one

hennalonghair
December 26th, 2014, 07:33 AM
I used this -

I always forget about this thread and what a stink I caused from an offhand but ON TOPIC remark
If a mod deleted my comment I wouldn't mind at all - but you would probably have to delete the whole thread at this point and maybe I should have said ~personal massager~ instead but oh well.

TMI TMI OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIR FORUM!!!!!!!!:

I totally have one of these but I've never used it, it's way too luxurious :) I have it hanging it up in my room
remind me to NOT invite a bunch of y'all to my house! I'd have to shelter you from almost everything I own!
Hey Tatortot, don't worry about it. We are ALL grown adults here and you said nothing inappropriate at all especially considering the subject matter. It was KILLER funny and the others might just need to suck it up some.
No need to start shaming anyone for something you said that was completely topic related.
If people are THAT sensitive then perhaps they shouldn't be on this thread.

TaterTot
December 26th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Hey Tatortot, don't worry about it. We are ALL grown adults here and you said nothing inappropriate at all especially considering the subject matter. It was KILLER funny and the others might just need to suck it up some.

Thanks friend n_n just saw there's a sex hair/hair pulling thread that got started a few days ago... No shame in my single-lady game

http://i.imgur.com/2BbbhEG.jpg

Here's nearly 5 years of armpit hair growth.
I love it - I have stick straight hair and it's my only lil curls
I don't give a flying **** about what people think about it
It's not colored but neither is my other hair (despite my rainbow wig!)
Rainbow pits would probably be impossible to maintain :skittles: but someone should prove me wrong!

hennalonghair
December 26th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Hey go for it !
Even if its not my thing, I am extremely supportive of people doing their own thing comfortably and confidently. There's NOTHING more attractive than somebody expressing confidence in their own skin
Good for you:thumbsup:

MINAKO
December 26th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Hey go for it !
Even if its not my thing, I am extremely supportive of people doing their own thing comfortably and confidently. There's NOTHING more attractive than somebody expressing confidence in their own skin
Good for you:thumbsup:

seconding this!!!

fearlessnik
December 26th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Little Baby Jesus. What is the world coming to?

MINAKO
December 26th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Little Baby Jesus. What is the world coming to?

uhm, you mean people daring to enjoy themselves the way they want to? who said we cant???

hennalonghair
December 26th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Wtf? Whats Jesus got to do with this?:shrug:

MINAKO
December 26th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Wtf? Whats Jesus got to do with this?:shrug:

most likely, he didn't give half a **** on being ashamed of his hairy pits... :D

hennalonghair
December 26th, 2014, 11:30 AM
most likely, he didn't give half a **** on being ashamed of his hairy pits... :D

........:rollin: .......
We bad?....... :lol:

MINAKO
December 26th, 2014, 11:43 AM
........:rollin: .......
We bad?....... :lol:

natural body hair shaming was not supported in the bible, sooo...
people should really think before jumping on that train. :p

dogzdinner
December 27th, 2014, 07:31 AM
hmmm, am now seriously considering dying my armpit hair! Ive never considered it before but Im not allowed to dye my hair any weird colors coz of work...I think I might get a secret thrill out of knowing my fluffy pits were bright pink!LOL
(think Id keep it above the waist though, too worried about chemicals near my sensitive bits!).

lapushka
December 27th, 2014, 07:35 AM
My worry would be with such bright colors, is that you sweat that color and possibly ruin your clothes for good. No, not for me!

YvetteVarie
December 30th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Dyeing pit hair? Definitely not for me, though I read the article. I live in a hot area, so pits are kept bare for hygiene purposes

hennalonghair
December 30th, 2014, 04:17 AM
hmmm, am now seriously considering dying my armpit hair! Ive never considered it before but Im not allowed to dye my hair any weird colors coz of work...I think I might get a secret thrill out of knowing my fluffy pits were bright pink!LOL
(think Id keep it above the waist though, too worried about chemicals near my sensitive bits!).
Keep armpit hair above waist though? PLEASE tell me you're kidding right? Nobody has armpit hair THAT long.

Dyeing pit hair? Definitely not for me, though I read the article. I live in a hot area, so pits are kept bare for hygiene purposes
Me too. I like to keep my pits as clean and dry as possible.

Olavi
December 30th, 2014, 05:08 AM
Me too. I like to keep my pits as clean and dry as possible.

To tell the truth, my pits have never been this dry and smell-free when I shaved :/ I don't even need deodorant that often any more. And I'm expecting the situation to calm down even more in the future.