PDA

View Full Version : Beard Decorations anyone? LOL - I love it!

MissMoppet
December 12th, 2014, 10:22 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/christmas-beard-decorations-2014-12

My favourite is the 5th one down. I think all guys should do this at Christmas! I want some mini decorations now for my Christmas updo!

velorutionista
December 12th, 2014, 10:49 AM
:rollin:

Oh my that's fantastic. While I've gotten DH to use conditioner on his beard (in the name of science, of course!), I think holiday decor may be over the line...

Wavelength
December 12th, 2014, 11:03 AM
So I showed this to my DH, and now we're deep in a debate of exactly what you're supposed to kiss under that mistletoe beard. The debate has so far sparked such phrases as "traditional zone of kissery" and "assuming for the sake of mutual dignity". So far it's been very entertaining. :grin:

ETA: We're now referring to it as the "mistlebeard".

MissMoppet
December 12th, 2014, 01:13 PM
:rollin:

Oh my that's fantastic. While I've gotten DH to use conditioner on his beard (in the name of science, of course!), I think holiday decor may be over the line...

I think it would be AWESOME. I have several male who would totally do this - they'd think it was hilarious. If my boyfriend had a beard, I'd be tempted to deck him out in ornaments while he slept.

BTW - nicely done on the beard conditioner front!

MissMoppet
December 12th, 2014, 01:19 PM
So I showed this to my DH, and now we're deep in a debate of exactly what you're supposed to kiss under that mistletoe beard. The debate has so far sparked such phrases as "traditional zone of kissery" and "assuming for the sake of mutual dignity". So far it's been very entertaining. :grin:

Maybe in order to keep Christmas rated "G" you will have to exclude mistletoe as a beard ornament. Still....mistlebeard sounds quite awesome and would be a great conversation starter!

Kaelbu
December 12th, 2014, 01:45 PM

This made me chuckle. ��

spidermom
December 12th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Well, I tried to like it, but no...... Although the mistletoe thing was kind of cute.