PDA

View Full Version : Hair Compliment, made my day

Oberon88
September 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I just thought I'd share an experience I had last night. I went to a party with some friends and I left my hair down for a change.
I hadn't seen one of my guy friends in a really long time so this was the first time he'd seen my long hair.
So we were chatting and out of the blue, he says "You're hair's like a lion's mane, its so long and gorgeous" :D:D:D

So I was really pleased!

Then the night went on and someone spilled orange soda on my hair. :rolleyes:

ole gray mare
September 27th, 2008, 05:37 PM
LOL. Orange soda would make it even MORE like a lion's mane! Seriously, that is a lovely compliment. It pays to let one's hair down once in a while! :)

NeilTheFuzz
September 27th, 2008, 05:55 PM
It's always nice to recieve an unexpected compliment from someone isn't it. Picks you up and boosts you confidence - which is always good :)

RoseRedDead
September 27th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Whooooooo, you should have told him he was a smooth talker. ;)

Yay for hair compliments!

Xi
September 27th, 2008, 06:18 PM
What a lovely compliment! It's especially nice to receive such original hair compliments -- you feel like the person really noticed your hair and was inspired ;)

SHELIAANN1969
September 27th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I just thought I'd share an experience I had last night. I went to a party with some friends and I left my hair down for a change.
I hadn't seen one of my guy friends in a really long time so this was the first time he'd seen my long hair.
So we were chatting and out of the blue, he says "You're hair's like a lion's mane, its so long and gorgeous" :D:D:D

So I was really pleased!

Then the night went on and someone spilled orange soda on my hair. :rolleyes:

I was going to say, the orange would make you a Tabby Cat! :) Meow------ROAR!!

Bronwyn Grace
September 27th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Aw, what a great compliment! :) I love original ones. Lion's mane is pretty great... and orange soda is better than beer! :P I got that spilled in my hair at a concert once. XD

MagpieMama
September 27th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Aw, what a great compliment! :) I love original ones. Lion's mane is pretty great... and orange soda is better than beer! :P I got that spilled in my hair at a concert once. XD

I thought beer was supposed to be good for one's hair ;)

stinky v sticky I guess.

i would so love a lion's mane compliment - that's great!

longingforlocks
September 27th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I agree that it is really great to receive such a lovely compliment from someone you haven't seen in a while. Letting down your hair like that can be a very empowering experience.

Fillette
September 27th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Awwwww... That is very sweet! That's one of the best compliments I have ever heard.

paper
September 28th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Wow, what a great compliment! It's nice when people take the time to give such nice comments.

GlassEyes
September 28th, 2008, 08:57 AM
A lot happened at that party, huh? xD

FrannyG
September 28th, 2008, 09:16 AM
A lot happened at that party, huh? xD

:rollin:

Oberon88, your hair is stunning and it is beautiful when you wear it down. The compliment was well and truly deserved. :blossom: