PDA

View Full Version : Think this is where I should post this... Calling all LHCers who use Vo5!

FallingDarkness
November 29th, 2014, 02:32 AM
So I stumbled upon this product today: Free Me Freesia Moisturizing Conditioner.
I use their Shea Cashmere moisturizing conditioner atm, and found out that that particular type of Vo5 has aloe vera gel in it, so I was wondering if you guys use multiple types of Vo5, and which one would be best for my hair. :)
Just leave me your input please! :) Thanks much

Nadine <3
November 29th, 2014, 02:42 PM
I like the coconut one just because it smells nice. I've used almost all the other ones, but I almost always go back to the coconut one just because I like the way it smells.

skeletonous
November 29th, 2014, 07:50 PM
I really like the Shea Cashmere one as well. :D

Avis
November 29th, 2014, 09:01 PM
I have the Kiwi Lime Squeeze and Strawberries and Cream conditioners. I stopped using the Kiwi Lime because it made my hair feel "squeaky" (almost like it was too clean or something) so I switched to Strawberries and Cream and I think my hair likes it better. Which is good because it smells so good! I like this stuff because it smells good and is really cheap ($1 or less. Can't argue with that price).

FallingDarkness
November 30th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Hmm, my local store has no coconut Vo5s. :( Maybe I'll buy the Strawberries and Cream one though? Shea Cashmere is really nice, but for the price of $1, why not experiment? LOLz.