PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of my hair?

M.McDonough
November 28th, 2014, 03:09 AM
HelloI'm a new member here and this is my first threadWhat do you guys really think of my hair? sorry I didn't know how to upload a photo directly without posting a link!!http://i.imgur.com/IIFBk2R.jpg

vega
November 28th, 2014, 03:24 AM
HelloI'm a new member here and this is my first threadWhat do you guys really think of my hair? sorry I didn't know how to upload a photo directly without posting a link!!http://i.imgur.com/IIFBk2R.jpg
Hi m McDonough it looks just a little dry but overall fine, the main thing is what do you think, oh and welcome to long hair community x, maybe use a deep conditioner a few times a week

M.McDonough
November 28th, 2014, 03:43 AM
I showered last night and straightened out my hair

momschicklets
November 28th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Looks thick with a lot of body....I'd love to see it curly too! Pretty!

lapushka
November 28th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Yes, I'd recommend doing a hairtyping picture next. Just wash & condition, and then don't do anything to it until dry (and don't comb/brush when dry either or at all). Then snap a shot and show us. We'll type you.

cat11
November 28th, 2014, 09:16 AM
I like the color! I agree that I think you could use better conditioning, but it's pretty.

swearnsue
November 28th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Your hair looks very thick and shiny! I love the waves too.

Baby_doll
November 28th, 2014, 10:40 AM
It's very pretty, I too agree it looks like it could use a good conditioning, but I bet it's super shiny when it's curly. Welcome to LHC! Your hair is pretty!

yahirwaO.o
November 28th, 2014, 11:34 AM
It looks a bit dry, but overal nice, thick, dark lively and the body wave is really amazing!!!!

M.McDonough
December 4th, 2014, 04:47 AM
Thanks guys will be posting more photos but I can't right now I don't know why !!??

Johannah
December 4th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Beautiful color. Like lapushka said, you could make a hair typing picture next.

Angelica
December 4th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Very beautiful, rich dark thick hair. What do I think about your hair? Well I wish it was mine! I'd be laughing! :) Gorgeous it is.

Begemot
December 4th, 2014, 05:54 AM
Thanks guys will be posting more photos but I can't right now I don't know why !!??

You may need to have over 25 posts before you can post pics of your own (or was it just that you need 25 posts to see pictures linked here? I'm not sure). Anyhoo, your hair is very thick looking and black hair color is super pretty!

alabaster
December 4th, 2014, 06:47 AM
I would highly recommend checking out some of the threads on CO-washing your hair. You might find it helps with the dryness and will bring out your natural wave pattern.

MissMoppet
December 4th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Your hair has lots of volume, something people definitely envy! What are your long term hair goals? I have quite thick hair too, and I recently bought a Mason Pearson Brush. It is doing WONDERS for my hair - I really should do a review at some point - and something like this might help condition your hair more, but they are rather expensive. Definitely an investment item.

truepeacenik
December 4th, 2014, 10:13 AM
I'm not sure it's all that dry. I think the photo is under fluorescent light and diffused light, at that.

It does look like you are fighting natural textures in your hair. Try not fighting and see how that looks.

M.McDonough
December 4th, 2014, 12:22 PM
uP up up up up!

Very beautiful, rich dark thick hair. What do I think about your hair? Well I wish it was mine! I'd be laughing! :) Gorgeous it is.

Thank you that really means alot to me :D

Your hair has lots of volume, something people definitely envy! What are your long term hair goals? I have quite thick hair too, and I recently bought a Mason Pearson Brush. It is doing WONDERS for my hair - I really should do a review at some point - and something like this might help condition your hair more, but they are rather expensive. Definitely an investment item.

Thank you so much! I'm letting it grow, but actually I haven't set up a goal yet. I've only been growing it out for 16 months now

whiterabbit
December 4th, 2014, 12:28 PM
I love the dark color and the body is amazing!!!!

M.McDonough
December 4th, 2014, 12:29 PM

Thank you so much! I'm letting it grow, but actually I haven't set up a goal yet. I've only been growing it out for 16 months now

pearlsandpinups
December 4th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Such a rich dark color and so thick!! :)