PDA

View Full Version : ApHogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor (Question about usage).

goldenears
November 23rd, 2014, 01:28 AM
Hi all

I recently used a product called "Scott Cornwall Shine On Original Conditioning Hair Glaze" which has caused some minor damage to my hair.

Will it be okay to use ApHogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor in place of my ordinary conditioner until it feels "normal" again? I was planning on using it every 3rd wash.
I usually wash my hair every 3 days.
The damage isn't severe but when I asked my friend, he said it looks a bit dry and it doesn't look as smooth as usual. The irony is, the hair glaze has done the opposite of what it's supposed to do.

YvetteVarie
November 27th, 2014, 06:10 AM
I have used the 2 minute reconstructor quite a bit, but I haven't used it as often as you plan to. I used to use it once a month since its is an intense-ish protein treatment. My advice would be to use it every 2 weeks, and to always do a moisturising deep conditioning treatment afterwards itherwise you might get protein overload.

cat11
November 27th, 2014, 10:05 AM
I have used the 2 minute reconstructor quite a bit, but I haven't used it as often as you plan to. I used to use it once a month since its is an intense-ish protein treatment. My advice would be to use it every 2 weeks, and to always do a moisturising deep conditioning treatment afterwards itherwise you might get protein overload.

Yep :) I was having a rough hair patch and I used a Hask keratin protien packet from walmart and it made my hair so soft. but dont over do it