PDA

View Full Version : Argan dry oil hair mist?

aforestfae
November 21st, 2014, 06:27 AM
I have been struggling with flyaway new growth, breakage and kind of frizzy hair recently so I've bought this (http://www.superdrug.com/Schwarzkopf-Got2b/got2b-Oil-Licious-Dry-Oil-Mist-200ml/p/738960#.VG88ofmsWSo)dry oil spray, I haven't tried it out yet.
Has anyone else tried this or something similar?
I saw it online months ago and didn't buy it but I've been neglecting my hair so thought I'd treat it.
Should I use a bbb or detangling brush to try to distribute or would spraying and leaving be better for my hair?
I also bought a frizz ease conditioner, anyone have any experience with them?

Catatafish
November 21st, 2014, 03:57 PM
I have that. I've used it a couple of times and quite like it. I also bought the oil that comes in the pump bottle, which I really like.

I'd say it probably isn't the best for hair, but since I use that type of thing infrequently I'm not worrying about it too much.

I just spray it on my hair focusing on the bottom half, and smooth my hair with my fingers. I find it is quite light, so I can use it if I have already put a lot of oily stuff in my hair and only a few hairs aren't co-operating. My friend with much thinner hair than me showed it to me, so I'd say with your thickness you don't need to worry too much about overdoing it.