PDA

View Full Version : Silver update...

Beckstar
November 17th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Ok, I've discovered silver! How much per ounce? :)

http://public.fotki.com/Beck-star/crafts/wp-20141114-009.html

I am going to have to take more photos of the underneath and different sections. It's coming in nicely. I'm just going to let it grow in without bleach, highlights, or chopping.

Quasiquixotic
November 17th, 2014, 06:04 PM
i love it!!

Sterlyn
November 17th, 2014, 06:09 PM
It's going to be gorgeous. My absolute favorite kind of silver hair is dark with silver streaks, I think it looks amazing:)

How long have you been growing out your silvers?

Beckstar
November 17th, 2014, 06:14 PM
I have been growing out for a month now. :) I decided not to go back to the hairdresser and I'm just going to let it grow.

Sterlyn
November 17th, 2014, 06:22 PM
That's a nice amount of growth for 1 month. :) That silver streak in the front is going to be awesome.....

Hang in there, they say the worst part of the grow out is the first 8 months or so, after that it gets a little easier as the silvers take over more and the dyed ends are less prominent.

Avis
November 17th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Ooooh so pretty! I've got a little baby hair that's coming in silver so I'm adding to my silver collection (grand total of 3.5). Enjoy growing those beauties out. :D

lunalocks
November 17th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Beautiful!

lapushka
November 18th, 2014, 05:19 AM
I have been growing out for a month now. :) I decided not to go back to the hairdresser and I'm just going to let it grow.

Good on you! Yay for silvers. Mine are still sprinkled throughout. Haven't got that many; it's like a salt shaker passes over my hair every year. :lol:

Begemot
November 18th, 2014, 08:05 AM
That is amazingly beautiful :) And that's good amount of growth for a month, great start!