PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

CaranDulin
November 16th, 2014, 12:02 PM
But I'm back!
After I dyed my hair black, I took a break from LHC and started experimenting with things that weren't very healthy for my hair.
(ie., curling, leaving it in a high ponytail, etc)

This was mostly due to the fact that I hadn't done anything for myself in a while, and I needed a change. As it turns out, I don't want my hair to change, haha. Makeup, eating healthier, and dressing better are change enough. So, here I am!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14280&d=1416163856

I've done a few microtrims, as what I did caused damage, but for the most part it's in pretty good condition.
The plan now is to wait out the dye!
There is one issue I'm having: frizz. I'll have to look around here for ways to combat it.

I'm an inch or so above TBL now, and for those of you who are wondering, those are crown braid waves. :D
Hope everyone's well!

Johannah
November 16th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Welcome back! :blossom:

Clarkie
November 16th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Wow if that's your "damaged" hair, I can't wait to see it healthy. Looks pretty gorgeous to me!
Welcome back :)

lapushka
November 16th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Welcome back! :)

fiğrildi
November 16th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Welcome back, CaranDulin :)
Your natural hair colour looks very pretty. Doing the final rinse with ACV and cold water helps a lot with the frizz (and gives amazing shine as well!)

CaranDulin
November 17th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Welcome back! :blossom:

Thank you!

Wow if that's your "damaged" hair, I can't wait to see it healthy. Looks pretty gorgeous to me!
Welcome back :)

Haha, thanks so much! It was entirely virgin before I dyed it, so that probably helped. :o

Welcome back! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Welcome back, CaranDulin :)
Your natural hair colour looks very pretty. Doing the final rinse with ACV and cold water helps a lot with the frizz (and gives amazing shine as well!)

Thank you. c: I really miss it. The blonde is coming back, though. I'll have to try the ACV, thanks for the tip!