PDA

View Full Version : Hairstyle advice

HaiirPEACE
September 26th, 2008, 01:31 PM
my friend is going to a formal dance tomorrow night and wants me to style her hair.

She's blonde and has medium length with no layers

im having trouble figuring out what to do with it. it can be up or down it doesn't matter as long as its cute! =]

bunnii
September 26th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Hmmmm, have you tried looking at the article section? Sorry i'm not much use, but i've figured out some nice styles from some of them :

Anje
September 26th, 2008, 03:59 PM
What's "medium length"? Chin, shoulders, apl, bsl?

Rolls on the sides are often nice, but might be a bit casual. Barrel-shaped rolls pinned in a bunch at the back of the head is a favorite dressy updo for brides and such, and I suspect it's not particularly hard.

PeaceWithTrees
September 26th, 2008, 07:04 PM
The peeeeeeeertyist look with medium hair in my opinon is down with a little wave. However, your friend is blond, and blond hair when worn in an intricate updo shows off all of the pretty braids and things because the hair is very light colored. However, Its all about pleasing her, so if she likes a more classic look, then style her safe in do. Annnnnnnnnd, perhaps if she wants a wow!, if she wears her hair up more often, perhaps a down hair style.......If she wears her hair down all the time, style it in an up do.....Just be sure to choose somthing she feels she looks her prettiest!

HaiirPEACE
September 26th, 2008, 09:20 PM
i was thinking about leaving it down and braiding a small piece or 2 on each side then twist them in with some hair and pin it back then curl the rest.