PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you're bored with your hair?

aforestfae
November 10th, 2014, 12:42 PM
I just saw my reflection and I realised that my hair has been the same side part on the left with side swept fringe and the rest shoulder+(nearly waist now! :happydance:) for years
I change it up sometimes by pinning my fringe back, trying out different styles but the fringe/down just looks so dull now, but I have to have hair framing my face or it doesn't look so good, my face is a bit too round/plump :mad:
I've never had really short hair and sometimes I really want to cut short but I know I wouldn't like it, it wouldn't suit my hair or face and it would take a lot of styling, also I really want to reach my goal.
But other than cutting it all off what do you do?

Aderyn
November 10th, 2014, 01:12 PM
New hair toys and new hair styles, mainly.

Trying out new products helps with boredom occasionally.

pearlsandpinups
November 10th, 2014, 01:16 PM
The last time I got bored with my hair I cut it, (This was in late June) and I miss my long hair sooo much. :( From now on I'll instead look up cute updos or hairstyles on Pinterest or here that can only be done with long hair! Haha

NuclearApple
November 10th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Hide those scissors!!!
Since you are rather sure that you will regret it don't cut it please! It would be the worst decision ever, trust me.
I agree completely with the pinterest option :p look up for some nice hairstyles and try to recreate them, or look up for pictures of your dream hair and collect them, admire your hair in the mirror, play with it, buy new hairtoys :)
Or you could put it up in a bun to hide the length and try to neglect it a bit, I'm sure that in a month or less you will love your hair again!

LauraLongLocks
November 10th, 2014, 01:39 PM
I learn more styles, pamper my hair with a deep treatment of some sort, let it down and enjoy the feeling of it brushing against my arms, take some hair photos, come on LHC and read about hair, set a new hair length goal, start a regular micro-trimming schedule, etc. There are endless ways to avoid boredom with your hair. You could always go play a game of solitaire.

xsweetpotatox
November 10th, 2014, 02:08 PM
I hide the scissors and put it up. Boredom leads to cutting my hair, and I'm never happy with it afterward

Dona
November 10th, 2014, 02:19 PM
I change my part, I curl my hair (not using heat! I either curl it by putting it up in a bun or I use soft rollers), I try out new braids/new buns etc. That way I don't get the urge to go to the hairdresser and have it chopped off ;).

RainbowBowser
November 10th, 2014, 02:27 PM
i put it up and forget about it

Larki
November 10th, 2014, 02:31 PM
I don't understand the concept of being bored with your hair. :p

fiđrildi
November 10th, 2014, 02:40 PM

Me neither :p

Trying new hairstyles, getting new hairtoys, are some of the things you can do when you feel bored with your hair, just like others already suggested.

kaydana
November 10th, 2014, 02:47 PM
My roots.

I only ever feel bored with my hair when I'm slacking on my henna upkeep. A quick henna gloss quickly puts all hair boredom to rest for a couple of months.

Chamomile betty
November 10th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Ill put in a few highlights around my face. Like a dark golden blond or a light blond. I will also wear my bangs to the side or across. I like little clips to match my outfits.

schnibbles
November 10th, 2014, 06:52 PM
I'm never bored with my hair. Am I weird? :hmm:

chen bao jun
November 10th, 2014, 07:37 PM
I've never felt bored with my hair either--I adore it. I could play with it all day. I straightened my hair for years and at that time I didn't like it (I hate how I look with straight hair) but never never could I imagine being bored with it in its natural state.

JadedByEntropy
November 10th, 2014, 07:43 PM
learn to braid your own hair against your head in both directions. if its long enough, crowns look good with some wispy face pieces. plus, you'll be really proud of your new skill and be very challenged for a long time until you can do all the fun designs.

AlexDig
November 10th, 2014, 09:02 PM
I second the suggestion to do a treatment or try yet another way to do heatless curls. Both of those things always get me out of my funk. Once I see extra shine or some other good outcome, I get super stoked about my hair again :-)

I'm at that awkward past SL and almost at APL but it seems like forever...so I feel bleh about it a lot! So I'm with you!

Marbid
November 10th, 2014, 09:17 PM
I turn my bangs neon green and blue... Then i try new braids with the colors.. If i get bored of the green, i go purple, ifnthat then plattinum blonde bangs. The rest of my hair is untouched and virgin. Quite fun to mix it up like that wothout sacrificing much more than frindge hairs.

LadyLongLocks
November 11th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Try a new bun style or part it on the side. I don't usually get bored because I really don't think about it that much.

veryhairyfairy
November 11th, 2014, 10:32 AM
I remember that feeling from a long time ago! :lol:

I think you've gotten all the advice I'd have given;
New styles, new parts, deep treatments, new toys, and if all else fails just bun it and forget it (that's what I did way back when)!

Once I reached a certain length (probably waist+) it just got easy to forget about it for long periods of time. I used to want to play with it and do nice things for it all the time, and now I have to almost force myself do anything with it!

vivianne
November 11th, 2014, 10:57 AM
I habe a photo collection on my desktop - pictures on which i like my hair very much :-) I look at them and so my hair never seems to be boring :-)

ZeppHead
November 11th, 2014, 11:04 AM
I look up braiding videos on YouTube and try out new braids on my own! :)

MungoMania
November 11th, 2014, 02:22 PM

Me also. Must be a true daughter of Rapunzel. It just never bores me. Then again, I'm not a teenager anymore. I used to chop lots ( and regret lots) back then. If I ever feel a sameness about the way I look I wear different styles of clothes and colors or unusual jewelry. Something not permanent.

Lis
November 20th, 2014, 06:15 PM
I try a new, updo, braided style, or break out some of the hair toys I haven't used in a while. Hide the scissors!

trolleypup
November 21st, 2014, 07:36 PM
Ignore it.

Wildcat Diva
November 21st, 2014, 07:51 PM
Try a paranda!

embee
November 21st, 2014, 08:29 PM
Generally it's the same side part I've had since I was a teen (more than 50 years ago).

If I feel dissatisfied with the look I'll change the part, or make a topknot, put on different earrings and go do something else.

But I'm not "bored". I'm pleased and relieved that my hair is long now and I don't have to fuss with it any more. :D

Madora
November 22nd, 2014, 05:40 AM
Man, I'm never bored with my hair!

If boredom is your bęte noir, then get on the 'Net and check out the fantastic hair tutorial videos, especially those created by Torrin Paige! So many interesting styles. Torrin explains things clearly and since her hair is blonde, it is easy to watch each step as she progresses thru the tutorial.

However, you can watch tutorials until the cows come home. You need to ACT on those tutorials if you want to lose "hair boredom". And not every tutorial will "gell" the first time you attempt it! Try simple styles first, then gradually work your way to intermediate styles, and then more challenging updos. Also, don't try something that isn't suited for the length of your hair. There is nothing more frustrating than to want to do a style so badly..but you cannot because your hair is either too short, too layered, too damaged or too thin to pull it off properly!

Be willing to practice, and practice, and practice some more! The more you practice, the easier things become. Rome wasn't built in a day..same can be said for learning updos!

jacqueline101
November 22nd, 2014, 05:47 AM
Have you tried new bang style? I got tired of my bangs and changed them and I'm happy. I also bought some fun colorful hair extension clip in pieces.

aforestfae
November 22nd, 2014, 05:49 AM
Try a paranda!

I tried to do that and I couldn't get it into my hair, I tried a french braid but I couldn't get it to stay and english braids just aren't long enough, my hair is too thick at the top of the braid so until it's much longer it just won't look nice,not to me anyway
But the one i made with wool just slipped out my hair too easily.
I need a clip in one that is made of false hair (green would be a nice change)

aforestfae
November 22nd, 2014, 05:53 AM
Have you tried new bang style? I got tired of my bangs and changed them and I'm happy. I also bought some fun colorful hair extension clip in pieces.

I haven't tried a new style recently, I got bangs cut in a few months ago but they've grown out too much now.
Clip in extensions would be nice, not sure if I'd use them much though.

aforestfae
November 22nd, 2014, 06:18 AM
Has anyone tried feather extensions?
I'm considering 3 small white feather extentions

Lis
November 22nd, 2014, 06:21 AM
Try learning a new updo or braid and hide the scissors!

cat11
November 22nd, 2014, 08:19 AM
^Yup. Also getting a new scarf for your hair is fun :) I love tying scarves and ribbons around my buns and ponytails. Its actiually way comfier for me as a thick haired person to wear a ponytail fastened by a ribbon or scarf than one done by an elastic. They always pull....

You could try the "use your long hair to make fake bangs" thing madora jus tposted :) Looks fun.

aforestfae
November 22nd, 2014, 08:56 AM
Ok so I'm getting three little white feather extensions to put in my hair I'm thinking of having all three close together on one side keeping to the underneath so they are subtle until I tie my hair up

jacqueline101
November 22nd, 2014, 10:10 AM
Has anyone tried feather extensions?
I'm considering 3 small white feather extentions
No but I had bling strand put in at the beauty shop 3 years ago and loved it. I have the fake clip in pink hair feathers. Sorry I'm no help but I'd go for it. I loved my bling strand it last for months.

jacqueline101
November 22nd, 2014, 10:13 AM
I haven't tried a new style recently, I got bangs cut in a few months ago but they've grown out too much now.
Clip in extensions would be nice, not sure if I'd use them much though.

You can get the feather and bright hair ones like I got for a $1.00 at the dollar tree they have clips like a wig clip. You can probably reuse them. I'd try them. I did and they are great for when you're in a rut.

aforestfae
November 22nd, 2014, 10:13 AM
No but I had bling strand put in at the beauty shop 3 years ago and loved it. I have the fake clip in pink hair feathers. Sorry I'm no help but I'd go for it. I loved my bling strand it last for months.

Oh I've seen those sparkly hair strands they are really nice.

jacqueline101
November 22nd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Oh I've seen those they are really nice.

Mine last for 10 months. It was maintenance free. When I first got mine I thought I'd have to have it redone but no it's semi permanent.

EdG
November 22nd, 2014, 10:18 AM
Maybe this is a stereotype, but men don't feel the need to change their appearance or wardrobe on a regular basis. We like consistency: if something was good on one day, it will be good on the next day as well. This is why men wear the same clothes over and over (according to the stereotype).

This outlook works especially well for long hair. I have had the same hair style for over two decades. I joke that my long hair scoffs at the changing of the seasons. Even nations have risen and fallen within the time frame of my long hair.
Ed

yahirwaO.o
November 26th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Maybe this is a stereotype, but men don't feel the need to change their appearance or wardrobe on a regular basis. We like consistency: if something was good on one day, it will be good on the next day as well. This is why men wear the same clothes over and over (according to the stereotype).

This outlook works especially well for long hair. I have had the same hair style for over two decades. I joke that my long hair scoffs at the changing of the seasons. Even nations have risen and fallen within the time frame of my long hair.
Ed

I quite agree with u Edg.... I have had all types of crazy haircuts and I always stick to long hair because scentally I love consistecy about my own person. Most men dont really need to chance their aparence that often and its totally ok with those who want to experiment.

But if I do get bored lets say If I wear the same bun or braid I just swith them.... But there is nothing more refreshin that clean washed down hair... My down hair looks so great when its washed that I can never get bored with that!

Sarahlabyrinth
November 26th, 2014, 08:13 PM
I joke that my long hair scoffs at the changing of the seasons. Even nations have risen and fallen within the time frame of my long hair.
Ed[/QUOTE]

You have just made my day! LOL! I'm sure it's true though! I hope to be able to say the same one day.

EdG
November 26th, 2014, 10:21 PM
You have just made my day! LOL! I'm sure it's true though! I hope to be able to say the same one day.Internet to the rescue! :)

Serbia and Montenegro meet the criteria of having come and gone since 1990.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro)
http://geography.about.com/cs/countries/a/newcountries.htm

Geopolitical time is clearly not long enough for my hair. I'm now considering the geologic time scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Geologic_time_scale). I will let LHC know if I see any new continents being formed. :lol:
Ed

Baby_doll
November 27th, 2014, 12:57 AM
If I start thinking of cutting I go on LHC and look at the super long hair people who I wish to join in the long hair ranks one day, I put it up and ignore the boredom, or I do heatless curls and things.

Islandgrrl
November 27th, 2014, 01:30 AM
When I'm bored with my hair I do the same thing I do when I'm not bored with my hair: stuff it into a bun and mostly ignore it.

Begemot
November 27th, 2014, 04:59 AM
I'll wear my hair up and forget all about it. I'm not very spontaneous person so I can't image myself doing anything drastic to my hair when I'm feeling just bored with it. There's not much to do anyway since I'm very determined to grow longer and I do not wish to change the color. Sometimes I think about cutting bangs but that's about it.

Siv
November 20th, 2021, 05:29 AM
Resurrection! :magic:

I've been feeling a bit bored lately and went through a few old threads on the topic :p I found some good inspiration!

- Pinterest, Youtube, LHC, instagram for hair do ideas
- Parandas, scarves
- Learning new buns, braids, heatless curls and other skills that you need to practise for some time, this takes boredom away for a little bit longer I find
- Trying new products (I'm trying to be more minimal and conscious so I'm not sure I like this idea personally...)
- Trying new ways of washing your hair (WO, CO, CWC, rye flour, egg-wash, ayurveda, etc. etc.)
- Chopping, bleaching (which is fine if you really want to, don't let anyone else tell you it's not! :heart:)
- Henna, cassia, other herbal concoctions
- Other DIY treatments (SMT, coconut oil, etc.)

I thought I might try a capilliary schedule with DIY stuff rather than new products! It'll take some research time first and then the actual whipping up the treatments and applying and washing...

Also I find trimming (if you're into that heh) always makes me feel renewed haha!

foreveryours
November 20th, 2021, 07:07 AM
I'm never bored with my hair.

AmaryllisRed
November 20th, 2021, 08:35 AM
I'm never bored with my hair.

Yeah. I used to get bored with my hair. My strategy was trying new styles. Nowadays, I consider my hair more of an adversary, unfortunately.

Doomy Daisy
November 20th, 2021, 10:33 AM
I put mine in a bun and forget about it for a bit :pumpkin:

foreveryours
November 20th, 2021, 10:44 AM
Yeah. I used to get bored with my hair. My strategy was trying new styles. Nowadays, I consider my hair more of an adversary, unfortunately.

Yes, its adversarial nature just means I'm gonna win

bparnell75
November 20th, 2021, 11:03 AM
I put mine in a bun and forget about it for a bit :pumpkin:

since mine is always in a bun....I just come up with a new hairtoy.

Jane99
November 20th, 2021, 12:08 PM
I chop it off!!

Haha well no the chop comes more from frustration or disgust with my hair.

I will change the part ever so slightly. And then accept that I will just be bored with my hair.

Finding a new way to do it helps too or just using a mask or new herb or something.

mermaid lullaby
November 20th, 2021, 12:41 PM
When I get bored of my hair, I tend to cut it and regret it after.
I think, if I check my album and see my progress pictures and read in my writing why I don't like this particular length, it might help.

Bat
November 20th, 2021, 02:49 PM
I cut or dye it, I need a new hair hobby where I don't cut it

Laurab
November 20th, 2021, 02:54 PM
I started getting really bored of my hair around shoulder lenth (it had been chin or less for years). I got highlights! It's not the most pure and natural thing in the world, but it's all a give and take. I'm past apl now, maybe at bsl? and I haven't been bored of my hair since I dyed it. I think if I hadn't I would've given up and cut it by now.

ZoeZ
November 20th, 2021, 06:38 PM
Internet to the rescue! :)

Serbia and Montenegro meet the criteria of having come and gone since 1990.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro)
http://geography.about.com/cs/countries/a/newcountries.htm

Geopolitical time is clearly not long enough for my hair. I'm now considering the geologic time scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Geologic_time_scale). I will let LHC know if I see any new continents being formed. :lol:
Ed

Lol, another milestone for me to reach ;)

GoddesJourney
November 20th, 2021, 08:38 PM
I usually just braid it if I don't know what else to do. Now and then I will just let it down to enjoy the length. It helps me appreciate it more and then I wrangle it back in.

Ylva
November 20th, 2021, 10:41 PM
I do some epic headbanging. :rockerdud

Then I am reminded of the Ultimate Reason why my hair has a tendency to end up like this (= some kind of long), and I am at peace once more.

JasminxCat
November 21st, 2021, 01:28 AM
I just wash it when I'm bored or unhappy with it

drake
November 21st, 2021, 04:04 AM
As a first time grower I can't say I've really been bored yet. Everything is new and exciting. So many things to try!

SparrowWings
November 21st, 2021, 09:57 AM
I ignore it. Maybe more than I really should, but such is life!

embee
November 21st, 2021, 10:43 AM
Put it in a bun and try big earrings and a fancy scarf. Goodwill often has silky scarves for like $1. I have quite a collection now! Make a slightly different look - color and pattern.. the hair is incidental.

Pouncequick
November 21st, 2021, 12:08 PM
I put it up and ignore it. Often without brushing it. Sometimes I just go into a cycle where I wash, braid, bun, unbun, sleep, unbraid, bun, maybe braid, sleep, wash, braid, bun, etc... for weeks. My hair can get quite ratty from the lack of detangling, but I'll get little bursts of interest in fixing this problem and comb or fingercomb it in little areas. This is also how I tend to deal with it when I'm sick, depressed, overwhelmingly busy, or basically anything else is going on that makes me incapable of, bored of, or uninterested in caring for my hair. This is usually followed by a brief cycle where my hair gets every moisture treatment I happen to have access to while I very slowly detangle it over 1-4 days (depends how many hours I have each session). Then I go back to detangling daily until another roadbump hits.

Not sure if this is benign neglect or just outright neglect. I'm also not sure if this is true boredom of my actual hair. I don't think I really get bored of my hair so much as I get tired of detangling it. Most days I think very little about it at all. I never feel interested in dying or cutting it to new or different styles. It helps that my hair is more painful to deal with when it's short because then I have to blow it dry to style it into non bedhead which creates SO MANY TANGLES and takes 30 minutes - 1 hour. At best I sometimes find a new hair stick, braid, or bun to try and get briefly inspired to care a lot about my hair and wear it in new ways or experiment with little additions to my routine that might help combat tangles or tenderness.

Siv
November 22nd, 2021, 07:48 AM
I cut or dye it, I need a new hair hobby where I don't cut it

Speaking of not cutting but dyeing - have you seen @treelocks (https://www.instagram.com/treelocks/) on Instagram?

Put it in a bun and try big earrings and a fancy scarf. Goodwill often has silky scarves for like $1. I have quite a collection now! Make a slightly different look - color and pattern.. the hair is incidental.

ooo yes that reminds me, putting on makeup usually makes me less bored with my hair haha

thatsideoflife
November 22nd, 2021, 12:44 PM
I put it up and ignore it. Often without brushing it. Sometimes I just go into a cycle where I wash, braid, bun, unbun, sleep, unbraid, bun, maybe braid, sleep, wash, braid, bun, etc... for weeks. My hair can get quite ratty from the lack of detangling, but I'll get little bursts of interest in fixing this problem and comb or fingercomb it in little areas. This is also how I tend to deal with it when I'm sick, depressed, overwhelmingly busy, or basically anything else is going on that makes me incapable of, bored of, or uninterested in caring for my hair. This is usually followed by a brief cycle where my hair gets every moisture treatment I happen to have access to while I very slowly detangle it over 1-4 days (depends how many hours I have each session). Then I go back to detangling daily until another roadbump hits.

Not sure if this is benign neglect or just outright neglect. I'm also not sure if this is true boredom of my actual hair. I don't think I really get bored of my hair so much as I get tired of detangling it. Most days I think very little about it at all. I never feel interested in dying or cutting it to new or different styles. It helps that my hair is more painful to deal with when it's short because then I have to blow it dry to style it into non bedhead which creates SO MANY TANGLES and takes 30 minutes - 1 hour. At best I sometimes find a new hair stick, braid, or bun to try and get briefly inspired to care a lot about my hair and wear it in new ways or experiment with little additions to my routine that might help combat tangles or tenderness.

That's what I'm like. Long strecthes of effort followed by rest/neglect/other priorities. Works for me!

Jools69
November 22nd, 2021, 02:27 PM
I buy some new hair toys. I have about 3 drawers filled with them. :laugh:

momof3mary
November 22nd, 2021, 06:13 PM
I ignore it or talk smack about it(only in my head). Depends on the day really.

Hedwig
November 23rd, 2021, 02:43 AM
I sit it out and think of all the bad hair cuts I got in the past out of a need to have more exciting hair.

Lady Stardust
November 23rd, 2021, 03:46 AM
I think about what Groovy Granny would have said. Bling it up! Get some lovely accessories and enjoy the journey!

I miss our lovely Groovy Granny. I hope she is doing well.

Sarahlabyrinth
November 23rd, 2021, 05:54 AM
I think about what Groovy Granny would have said. Bling it up! Get some lovely accessories and enjoy the journey!

I miss our lovely Groovy Granny. I hope she is doing well.

I miss her as well, I wish she was still here.

Flittingsis
November 23rd, 2021, 09:02 AM

I think I get what you mean by your hair being an adversary... I am always fighting with it to fix some problem; real, unreal, or me-made. Because of this I never get bored with it. I try a new wash, a new homemade recipe, a new brush/comb.

Flittingsis
November 24th, 2021, 09:46 AM

aforestfae and jacqueline101 I have been thinking about these for the past day. I used to have and love this little clip with a leather strand and some feathers. I have also been watching some A-Team episodes and very jealous of Mr. T's feather earrings. So I looked up "bling strand" and now really want to get some feather strands! I'd love to get something professionally done, but I think I'll do something temporary first.

Bat
November 25th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Speaking of not cutting but dyeing - have you seen @treelocks (https://www.instagram.com/treelocks/) on Instagram?

ooo yes that reminds me, putting on makeup usually makes me less bored with my hair haha

I haven't but I'll check them out now, aaaahhhh I'm inspired now, that's what I wanna do

MusicalSpoons
November 26th, 2021, 07:33 AM
Mostly ignore it? Otherwise revisit some style I rarely do, learn a new style, wear hairtoys I don't wear often, buy a new hairtoy, dye a deposit-only streak, or something as simple as doing braidwaves and then taking photos (I guess that kind of comes under a different style, if not actually new).

I tend towards apathy more than boredom though, and just spend time and energy on other things. Apathy only really turns into boredom when I find myself *wanting* to do different things (different styles, hairtoys) and not having the energy to. But I'm easily pleased, even length photos are usually enough to start liking my hair again (instead of feeling meh or not feeling anything at all), even if I'm not necessarily actively enjoying it.

missmelaniem
November 27th, 2021, 08:23 PM
I cut or color it and then regret it later. My new strategy is to put it up and forget it. I don’t even wash it … I will just brush it and put it back up. I try to put it up in different ways like a clip one day and one of those coil hair ties (you know, the plastic ones that look like an old school phone cord) the next. I just try to ignore it completely. Fingers crossed that this strategy works.

luxurioushair
December 1st, 2021, 05:59 AM
I don't get bored of it, but once in a while I'm just preoccupied with something else, and don't feel motivated to pay attention to hair. At times like that, I motivate myself with youtube videos, or set a new growth goal for the end of the year, and I commit to a different hairstyle. That gets me interested in my hair again.

I am glad I don't have to cut it to make it feel different. And I'm able to resist the temptation to straighten it, because I gave away my flat irons, and I just avoid buying any new ones. I absolutely should not and cannot straighten my hair...EVER. It's too fine. But (some girls can relate to this!) when you KNOW your hair's long, sometimes you're tempted to straighten it out and see the full length, so that's why I keep flat irons out of my house.

I basically just stretch it out with big rollers, or let it shrink, or make it big and poofy, or whatever.
And ACCESSORIES! I like to wear shiny metal accessories with "gems" on them sometimes, or maybe just a couple of colourful beads that are easy to slide onto a braid or a twist.

SaveTheTapirs
December 1st, 2021, 07:48 AM
I'm busy catching up on this thread because I desperately need these tips. When I get bored with my hair I usually cut it short, so I am my own worst enemy in the quest to grow it long. It's boredom and also just annoyance and thinking I'll look good with short hair, which I never do. I usually cut my hair a couple months after having a baby for some reason and I have another one on the way in the spring...so I really need to stay the course!

cutie-pie
January 14th, 2022, 10:43 AM
1) hide the scissor
2) look at old hair pictures to show my self how far I have came in my hair growth journey
3) read this forum or watch YouTube videos on hair mask and hair care
4) do some hair care

spidermom
January 14th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Open YouTube and look for a new style to try. Or find videos of bored people doing ridiculous things to their hair and be glad I didn't do whatever crazy thing someone is doing.