PDA

View Full Version : Gliss Kur Hyaluron Serum

MINAKO
November 8th, 2014, 05:55 AM
Many of you may know that i straighten my hair and since my last treatment my hair seems ultra sleek, still very haelthy but slightly thinner, mostly because of the reduced volume, but also i have the impression that my hair started to grow finer over the years. Its still more than enough but as i like to try stuff anyways and wouldnt mind to keep my circumference as thick as im used to it i tried the new line by Gliss Kur.

Usually i dont bother to write reviews even on my favorite products, because i simply assume that its already on here anyways. While i did not expect much as the products are cheap, i like the masque and detangling spray, gives enough slip and softness without making the hair too limp. The serum tho is really something. I used it for two nights in a row and it did noticeably inflate my bun. My hair is still super sleek, so it does nothing for curls or waves i guess, but it does give a good amount of body.
Just though i would yall know because this is really something i bought out of a mood, usually im not crazy about this company in particular.