PDA

View Full Version : A small change?

kganihanova
November 6th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Hi y'all. I'm feeling hair bored lately. Is there anything I can do to appease this and keep my length. I already hennaed. I already evened up my hemline. I have no project to do next and it drives me crazy!

Help!!

lapushka
November 6th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Get into YT videos on styles and bunning. There's plenty of those around - and practice. ;)

allierat
November 6th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Get into YT videos on styles and bunning. There's plenty of those around - and practice. ;)

This is what I do. If I get bored then I challenge myself to find new ways to wear my hair every day for a week or something.

Eastbound&Down
November 6th, 2014, 09:17 AM
Torrinpaige on YT my friend!

kganihanova
November 6th, 2014, 09:58 AM
I think I may wear my hair down more while I can. I'm currently BSL/MBL (Post-November trim) and the MB abyss is making me crazy (again).

Johannah
November 6th, 2014, 12:09 PM
You could also cut some bangs or layers, if you're into that. Or like others said, YT videos :D

Madora
November 6th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Why don't you explore the happy medium of the half up? There's more than one way to do it!

höpönasu
November 6th, 2014, 01:29 PM
I always pamper my hair when I'm bored with it- Luckily I've been very happy with my hair for a good 3-4 months and I don't grave scissors near my hair. Also try new hairdos. :o I got really excited about my hair after I've had my two regular tight braids on and I had such pretty waves.

kganihanova
November 6th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Thank you for all your suggestions! I kind of just braided my hair today and am trying not to think about it. I don't know why I'm getting so bored with it all of a sudden......