PDA

View Full Version : your hair isnt too long for a satin cap

cdonald2
November 5th, 2014, 04:23 PM
https://www.etsy.com/listing/188620639/satin-sleep-cap-for-extra-long-hair?ref=shop_home_active_1

Maybe this will help someone :) Im only at shoulder but I saw this and had to share

Larki
November 6th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Honestly, I don't even think all that extra fabric is necessary. My hair is only at hip right now, but it takes up like 1/12th of the room in my Adorabellababy sleep cap if I leave it down inside the cap. :p I could probably still fit all my hair in comfortably if I had 20 feet of hair. Perhaps it compacts more than most peoples' hair because it's fine, I don't know.

Sarahlabyrinth
November 6th, 2014, 01:08 PM
Honestly, I don't even think all that extra fabric is necessary. My hair is only at hip right now, but it takes up like 1/12th of the room in my Adorabellababy sleep cap if I leave it down inside the cap. :p I could probably still fit all my hair in comfortably if I had 20 feet of hair. Perhaps it compacts more than most peoples' hair because it's fine, I don't know.

Mine is just the same, my sleeping cap looks like a shower cap and I'm sure that if my hair was twice as long as it is (currently almost TBL) I would still easily be able to fit it into my current cap.

ETA: I think Cinnamon hair shows her similar sleeping cap on a You Tube video and she easily fits her knee length hair into it. :)

CurlyCap
November 6th, 2014, 10:21 PM
I honestly wish there were bigger SILK caps on etsy. There's adorabellababy and SilkCocoon and that's it (I think).

My hair is current TBL and fills up my adorabella baby cap like a mushroom. I think I have until classic before I have to either crush my curls (making my morning routine less carefree) or get a bigger cap.

So I totally see why this type of product is needed and would be amazing for ladies with braids. Personally, I'm gonna ask every so nicely if adorabellababy will just make me a gigantic cap. :D

CurlyCap
November 6th, 2014, 10:21 PM
I honestly wish there were bigger SILK caps on etsy. There's adorabellababy and SilkyCocoon and that's it (I think).

My hair is current TBL and fills up my adorabella baby cap like a mushroom. I think I have until classic before I have to either crush my curls (making my morning routine less carefree) or get a bigger cap.

So I totally see why this type of product is needed and would be amazing for ladies with braids. Personally, I'm gonna ask ever so nicely if adorabellababy will just make me a gigantic cap. :D