PDA

View Full Version : For those who use hair rinses!

Nadine <3
October 25th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Do you use a special rinse at the end of your shower? Share what you do, ingredients, and how often here!

For me, I have an old 8oz body wash bottle that I fill with bottled water. I add 2 tablespoons of ACV, 20 drops of Rosemary EO and 20 drops of Lavender EO. I store it in the fridge until I'm ready to use it. At the end of my shower I saturate my hair in the mixture and do not rinse it off.

Share what you do!

calmyogi
October 25th, 2014, 11:00 AM
I would do rosemary and thyme rinses, but I got lazy and moved to a new area and haven't explored the herbal store yet. I would do a tbs of each in 16oz of boiled water. Steep overnight strain and dump it over my head after washing and conditioning. I didn't rinse it out. It made my hair a tad darker with regular use and healthy looming.

lapushka
October 25th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Do you use a special rinse at the end of your shower? Share what you do, ingredients, and how often here!

For me, I have an old 8oz body wash bottle that I fill with bottled water. I add 2 tablespoons of ACV, 20 drops of Rosemary EO and 20 drops of Lavender EO. I store it in the fridge until I'm ready to use it. At the end of my shower I saturate my hair in the mixture and do not rinse it off.

Share what you do!

That seems like a *lot* of EO, but then if it works for you, no need to change it up. :flower:

Nadine <3
October 25th, 2014, 04:52 PM
That seems like a *lot* of EO, but then if it works for you, no need to change it up. :flower:

It is, but the vinegar really stinks lol Now that I'm looking at the bottle it's 12oz, not 8 so it's a little bit less ridiculous! I find it's really helped reduce shedding for me.