PDA

View Full Version : Hair theft?!

Spinder
October 23rd, 2014, 02:17 PM
WHAT :disbelief

This is absolutely horrifying. If someone did that to me, I think I would die.

Moderation: Links removed. See last post.

I guess the only defense is to wear a secure bun, and maybe a cap to hide it. :(

MsPharaohMoan
October 23rd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Yep. Could've sworn I've heard stories like this on here, actually. Sad but true! Another reason to keep my hair 'protected' in a bun!

Eastbound&Down
October 23rd, 2014, 02:33 PM
I would need to get a good lawyer... because I would kill someone... I can't even imagine :bigeyes:

Cania
October 23rd, 2014, 02:57 PM
Yep. Could've sworn I've heard stories like this on here, actually. Sad but true! Another reason to keep my hair 'protected' in a bun!

We've had some terrible stories on here. I seem to recall a while ago a lovely woman who had a man presumably with a certain preference for long hair.. *ahem* relieve himself into her bun while she was minding her own business on a bus. Things like that make me very wary of public transport, I just wanted to cry even reading about it.

Enrapture
October 23rd, 2014, 03:08 PM
I never feel secure with my hair down in buses or places where people are very near you. If i have my hair down, I put it in front and never let it fall on my back.

Spinder
October 23rd, 2014, 03:08 PM
We've had some terrible stories on here. I seem to recall a while ago a lovely woman who had a man presumably with a certain preference for long hair.. *ahem* relieve himself into her bun while she was minding her own business on a bus. Things like that make me very wary of public transport, I just wanted to cry even reading about it.

Oh MY... there are no words... that is mortifying! :( I hope she contacted the police, and that the bus had security cameras, that is a serious assault!

sarahthegemini
October 23rd, 2014, 03:17 PM

I'm speechless :-/

Hele
October 23rd, 2014, 03:22 PM
i've posted it on here before but i had a random guy cut a chunk of my hair off in a busy club once. It's why i don't leave my hair down if i'm out alone and if it is down in public it's always braided or twisted down my front, so i can keep an eye on it. There's some strange people out there! I've always wondered if that guy still has my hair...

DweamGoiL
October 23rd, 2014, 03:25 PM
I've heard a lot of hair theft stories from people on vacation abroad and how these crimes are rampant in other countries. It's usually not triggered by f*tishes, but just plain desire to make a quick buck. Personally, I hope long hair falls out of fashion before this starts happening in the US. I can deal with the occasional sicko on the bus/train, but being tag teamed as they run up to you and hold you down while someone cuts off your hair is crazy!!!

StellaKatherine
October 23rd, 2014, 03:35 PM
A friend of mine had lost her classic lenght braid in the buss. The buss was full so she was standing. She felt slight pull of her braid, but didn't think anything of it as there were so many people around. When she left the buss she noticed her braid was gone... She was left with less than shoulder length!!!!

mica
October 23rd, 2014, 03:51 PM
My grandmas always tell me to wear my hair in a bun or tucked inside my shirt when I'm in the city because of this. I'm always suspicious the whole thing is closer to an urban legend than to an actual thread but I tend to hear more stories like that in times of economic crises, which makes sense (and is horrifying).

MsPharaohMoan
October 23rd, 2014, 04:16 PM
A friend of mine had lost her classic lenght braid in the buss. The buss was full so she was standing. She felt slight pull of her braid, but didn't think anything of it as there were so many people around. When she left the buss she noticed her braid was gone... She was left with less than shoulder length!!!!

Oh my goodness! How horrifying! I wonder if anyone saw and chose to turn a blind eye...

WHAT THE F---????? That's the craziest story I've heard on here so far, you wouldn't happen to have a link, would you?

Anje
October 23rd, 2014, 04:45 PM
I'm closing this thread folks. We discourage talk of forcible haircuts on this forum; it attracts attention that many members here would rather not receive, and for many people it causes strong feelings of upset, rage, or helplessness. It's also against the terms of service. (http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/indexvba.php?page=tos)

Thanks for understanding.
-Anje, on behalf of the Moderation Team.