PDA

View Full Version : Damage-free ponytail accessory -- pulleez

Neoma
October 12th, 2014, 09:45 AM
I rarely wear ponytails, but I sometimes use elastics as the base for Chinese buns. I also use them to secure braids.

I have not purchased
this product (http://www.pulleez.com/Pulleez_Ponytail_Holders_SHOP_ALL_PRODUCTS_s/1842.htm), yet, but I plan to. The design is simple but smart. And they offer them in several materials and many styles.

Does anyone have one?

hufflepug
October 12th, 2014, 09:47 AM
I've never used them but those are really cute, and the prices aren't bad either.

Neoma
October 12th, 2014, 10:13 AM
I agree on both counts, hufflepug. I definitely see a couple of pulleez in my future.
:flower:

Hootenanny
October 12th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Wow, these look very interesting. I really like the little skulls and some of the crystal ones. Thanks for pointing these out!

lapushka
October 12th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Now those are cute. Kind of those bungees all over again.

Madora
October 12th, 2014, 01:06 PM
They are cute as all get out but nothing new. Years ago that same idea made the rounds but faded away quickly because 1) you are still dealing with rubbing from the ponytail elastic (even though it is covered with fabric) and 2) it doesn't hold worth a darn, unless your hair is very thin. About the only selling point that works is the fact that they supposedly come off clean and quickly...and some of them are doggone cute!

gustavonut
October 12th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Eh, I just use a soft scrunchie and have no problem. Just don't pull it up to fasten it, thats what damages your hair.

Neoma
October 12th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Wow, these look very interesting. I really like the little skulls and some of the crystal ones. Thanks for pointing these out!You're welcome! I, too, am attracted to the little skulls and the crystal ones. :flower:

They are cute as all get out but nothing new. Years ago that same idea made the rounds but faded away quickly because 1) you are still dealing with rubbing from the ponytail elastic (even though it is covered with fabric) and 2) it doesn't hold worth a darn, unless your hair is very thin. About the only selling point that works is the fact that they supposedly come off clean and quickly...and some of them are doggone cute!

Good points, Madora. :flower:

PrincessBob
October 13th, 2014, 12:10 PM
I thought there was no way I'd be tempted, but they have the twin pack of GITD Skulls and I was thinking how cute they'd be on the end of my pigtailed braids. But I cannot do $10 for hair ties right now, then there's shipping costs to consider.

Neoma
October 13th, 2014, 04:44 PM
I thought there was no way I'd be tempted, but they have the twin pack of GITD Skulls and I was thinking how cute they'd be on the end of my pigtailed braids. But I cannot do $10 for hair ties right now, then there's shipping costs to consider.

I hear you about the shipping charge, PrincessBob. But darn, those skulls would look bad ass adorning your braids!
:flower:

Catatafish
October 13th, 2014, 04:52 PM
I think they might be a good idea for fastening the ends of a braid. I prefer the way they look to scrunchies. I won't bother ordering any, but if I'm going to keep an eye out for some in the shops. Good find Neoma!

hennalonghair
October 13th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Badass ponytail holders. :lol:
They are adorable I must admit.

TheHowlingWolf
October 13th, 2014, 05:31 PM
I'm excited to see someone buy them & test them out/post pictures!

eadwine
October 14th, 2014, 08:37 AM
They want HOW much for an elastic band and a slide tie plus two bead things??

I see none of them in my future *shakes head*