PDA

View Full Version : Post here if you currently have a hair treatment on your head!

kelseyxface
October 12th, 2014, 09:11 AM
What's on your head right now and why?! How much longer do you have to sit? (: I know you all like to browse around the forum when you have stuffs in your hair.

Currently I have a knox protein treatment in my hair - I have another five minutes or so? Gonna follow up with SMT :inlove: my hairs been pretty dry on the ends and it's needed some lovin. I can't stop sniffing my SMT mix, though. So good, ugh <3

quiltlady
October 12th, 2014, 09:29 AM
I just washed my hair. I did a coconut oil treatment Friday night and left it in for about 36 hours. I makes my hair very soft.

JustPam
October 12th, 2014, 09:52 AM
I have coconut oil on just now, washing later and also going to try a beer rinse. Curious to see results.

Nadine <3
October 12th, 2014, 09:58 AM
I've got coconut oil in mine. In a few minute I'm going to be putting a ton of conditioner in it, wrapping a bag around it and putting on a hat and leaving it that way for a few hours! :)

dogzdinner
October 12th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Another coconut head here! It wont get left in for long though, probably only a few hours....I really cant sit with an oily head for too long.

Beckstar
October 12th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Does leave-in oil count?

TheBlondieDream
October 12th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Had coconut oil from yesterday evening until today early afternoon than washed out

Pat
October 12th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Do any of you use just conditioner to remove the oil? I was about to do a deep conditioner but saw the thread and decided to ask... I might just add coconut oil to the conditioner.

blue_eyes
October 12th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I just washed out coconut oil this morning, I had it sitting on my head most of yesterday & all night. Love that stuff! :P

SkyChild
October 12th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Coconut oil (and a chocolate orange face mask!)
Going to leave the coconut oil on overnight and wash out tomorrow morning before work (making me late for work AGAIN)

JustPam
October 12th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Everyone's loving the coconut oil tonight then, haha.