PDA

View Full Version : Wow, where I was 2.5 years ago vs today.

Beckstar
October 7th, 2014, 06:07 PM
http://public.fotki.com/Beck-star/nose-stud/0409022021.html

April 2012

http://public.fotki.com/Beck-star/starting-over-with-hair/wp-20140928-002.html

A few days ago.

It took me 3 years from pixie to hip the first time I grew out.
Wonder where I'll be in 3 years from now? I'm at about shoulder stretched.

My hair is healthier now than when I started out before and I'm not stressed about it. I'm enjoying each stage and I know it'll grow long again.

cathair
October 7th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Flipping 'eck, that's amazing progress. With curls too! Your hair is stunning :)

Beckstar
October 7th, 2014, 06:20 PM
I should clarify the long was 2.5 years ago. My hair is short today. Sorry for any confusion. I'm trying to get back to there. I just can't believe how long it had gotten. Wishing I hadn't cut it.

Chocowalnut
October 7th, 2014, 06:58 PM
You have gorgeous curls, short or long! I love the shorter hair- looks healthy and very thick/volume and love the long hair too- don't often see curly hair that long. You'll get back there before you know it!

cathair
October 7th, 2014, 07:19 PM
I should clarify the long was 2.5 years ago. My hair is short today. Sorry for any confusion. I'm trying to get back to there. I just can't believe how long it had gotten. Wishing I hadn't cut it.

Ah I am very sorry, it's my fault. I should stop commenting on things at 2am. Your curls are beautiful and enviable at any length anyway :)

Beckstar
October 7th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Ah I am very sorry, it's my fault. I should stop commenting on things at 2am. Your curls are beautiful and enviable at any length anyway :)

Heck, you complimented my hair and that was sweet! I'll take any nice words. :)

divinedobbie
October 7th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I want your curls :crush:

hypersensitive
October 7th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Those curls are gorgeous! Keep at it!

hennalonghair
October 7th, 2014, 08:55 PM
You've got a beautiful wave/ curl pattern which makes your hair look fabulous at almost any length.
I personally like the longer version but you certainly suit both.
And this is my three hundredth post. OMG !

fiğrildi
October 8th, 2014, 04:48 AM
I was amazed to read that you grew up from pixie to hip in just 3 years... wow!! Your curl pattern is amazing, so your hair looks beautiful regardless of the length :)

browneyedsusan
October 8th, 2014, 05:21 AM
3 years from pixie to hip!!! You lucky girl!

Love your pretty curls. :)

Gertrude
October 8th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Amazing progress and gorgeous curls (-:

Majorane
October 8th, 2014, 07:48 AM
What lovely hair you have, short and long! May your journey downwards be swift and joyful :D Seriously good hair you have.

LauraLongLocks
October 12th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Your hair looks very healthy now. Enjoy your grow-out!

lapushka
October 12th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Gosh, short or long, you have such beautiful curls. *Love* them! :D