PDA

View Full Version : I got a new BBB!

gustavonut
October 7th, 2014, 04:59 PM
I just went to Kmart and got this 3 dollar 100% boar bristle brush. It's a Goody's one too! It feels much softer than my other Conair brush which is a huge plus for me. It's kind of small and sturdy too in my opinion. So far my only concern is that when I took it out of the box, a bunch of bristles got loose and I had to take them off. :shrug:

But anyway! Woo hoo! New brush.

Madora
October 7th, 2014, 09:13 PM
I just went to Kmart and got this 3 dollar 100% boar bristle brush. It's a Goody's one too! It feels much softer than my other Conair brush which is a huge plus for me. It's kind of small and sturdy too in my opinion. So far my only concern is that when I took it out of the box, a bunch of bristles got loose and I had to take them off. :shrug:

But anyway! Woo hoo! New brush.

Congrats, Gustavonut! I trust your new Goody brush is flat on the bottom and not rounded? If I were you, I'd wash it first before putting it on my hair. You don't know where that brush has been and it's better to be safe than sorry!

gustavonut
October 7th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Congrats, Gustavonut! I trust your new Goody brush is flat on the bottom and not rounded? If I were you, I'd wash it first before putting it on my hair. You don't know where that brush has been and it's better to be safe than sorry!

I did wash it before using it and it's a HUGE difference compared to my last one. Softer bristles and yes, the bottom is flat. I got the smaller one because it was only 3 bucks :) it makes my hair feel much much nicer.

hennalonghair
October 7th, 2014, 10:43 PM
That's great. $3 for a bbb. I won't tell you how much I paid for mine. Lol
Enjoy!!!

Madora
October 7th, 2014, 11:03 PM
I did wash it before using it and it's a HUGE difference compared to my last one. Softer bristles and yes, the bottom is flat. I got the smaller one because it was only 3 bucks :) it makes my hair feel much much nicer.
Terrific! That certainly is a bargain for a pure bbb! Congrats!