PDA

View Full Version : Making a shirt to track my progress

Eastbound&Down
October 5th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Sorry for the huge, horrible quality picture but I need opinions. Do these look like they are accurately placed.

From top to bottom they are:
SL
APL
BSL
WL
HL
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13648&d=1412546939

butterflybutton
October 5th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Looks like you need to bring shoulder up, but the rest look good (going by the right side)

lapushka
October 5th, 2014, 04:44 PM
I would put SL where your phone is, and hip a bit higher.

MeowScat
October 5th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Agreed, shoulder length is a little low, but the others look good!

divinedobbie
October 5th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Shoulder definitely needs to come up.

BSL looks like it's maybe a little high but honestly you could be right on the spot, it depends on your anatomy/where your bra sits. For me, BSL is only 4 inches from waist and APL is 6 inches away so 2:3 ratio. And in your photo it looks like 1:1, which could be totally right but only you'd know so maybe doublecheck just to be safe. :)

ETA: It also really depends if you count BSL as top of band, bottom of band, or bottom of shoulderblades (I count as bottom of band).

Eastbound&Down
October 5th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Ok great thanks ladies. Yeah that's where my bra strap sits maybe I'm built weird. I'm not really sure what constitutes as hip

darklyndsea
October 6th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Ok great thanks ladies. Yeah that's where my bra strap sits maybe I'm built weird. I'm not really sure what constitutes as hip

The top of your hip bone.