PDA

View Full Version : APL- nearly BCL pics (in braids!)

Arete
October 2nd, 2014, 11:51 PM
2012 ~Mid August:

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/TheJazzPony/tree3_zpsf68c3dd6.jpg

2013 April or May:
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/TheJazzPony/IMG_1748_zps1925042c.jpg

2014 July:
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/TheJazzPony/10679946_10203734865599883_7838889848573798331_o_z psdfe43a69.jpg

Arete
October 3rd, 2014, 08:26 PM
So I got an actual length pic today, but of course my phone is being stupid :p

chelsea89ms
October 3rd, 2014, 10:48 PM
Your looks like your hair quite long and your braids looks wonderful! The last one looks like the renaissance festival I love your costume :) Aw your horse looks so sweet!

MsPharaohMoan
October 3rd, 2014, 11:45 PM
Arete, I've seen several pictures coming from this 'renaissance festival' looking shoot… All the pics are absolutely beautiful and I'm so curious! Where are you? Why are you dressed the way you are? And was it as fun as it looks? I love your hair covering - those beads!

Oh my, I think I just did my very first thud… :thud:

fiđrildi
October 4th, 2014, 01:58 AM
Your hair has grown a lot... and only in two years! I love your clothes in the last picture :)

Phexlyn
October 4th, 2014, 02:41 AM
Wow, wonderful braids with no visible taper, and quite long! I love the third picture, you look gorgeous in these clothes, Arete. :)

Lady Mary
October 4th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Wonderful braids! Also, you're adorable :) Love the outfit in the last one too.

lapushka
October 4th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Cute braids, and lovely horse. :D

Arete
October 4th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Your looks like your hair quite long and your braids looks wonderful! The last one looks like the renaissance festival I love your costume :) Aw your horse looks so sweet!
You're correct, and thank you. The horse is not mine. I worked with her all last summer and competed with her. She is a big sweetie. My personal horse works as a therapy pony.

Arete, I've seen several pictures coming from this 'renaissance festival' looking shoot… All the pics are absolutely beautiful and I'm so curious! Where are you? Why are you dressed the way you are? And was it as fun as it looks? I love your hair covering - those beads!

Oh my, I think I just did my very first thud… :thud:

I work all summer at one of biggest faire's in the country. I'm a NPC in an interactive theater game that runs all season there. I' m a member of a band of gypsies that works with the players to stop the evil bad guys from destroying the world. I'm also Scots there ;) It's incredibly fun, and I love my cast. I miss it soooooo much and cannot wait until next season starts.

Ah, the beads. wore my hair down once and they gave me the one knot to rule them all in the back of my hair. -_-
Thank you for your kind words.

Your hair has grown a lot... and only in two years! I love your clothes in the last picture :)

Wow, wonderful braids with no visible taper, and quite long! I love the third picture, you look gorgeous in these clothes, Arete. :)

Wonderful braids! Also, you're adorable :) Love the outfit in the last one too.

Cute braids, and lovely horse. :D

Thank you all. :)

Georgii
October 9th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Well done! Happy growing :)