PDA

View Full Version : The case of the missing shampoo (vent)

EvelynMay
September 28th, 2014, 06:26 PM
I need to vent some where :( haha not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things I suppose, but I use Nature's Gate aloe shampoo and, to my knowledge, you can not get it in stores so I've always ordered it online at Walgreens. Well, I just finished one bottle last shower and today went looking for the other bottle as I need to wash my hair tomorrow, and it' s not in any of my bathroom cabinets and I can't find it ANY WHERE And I know for sure that I have another bottle some where as I remember using the bottle that arrived with the chipped cap first, and that is the one I just emptied. WHERE IS MY OTHER BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO?! I can just picture it in my mind, all wrapped in cellophane from being shipped with its perfectly intact non-chipped cap. Sigh. Normally I'd maybe just get another kind of shampoo brand for the interim from the store of some other less worthy brand (lol) but it's my anniversary this week and I wanted to have a guarantee that my hair would look nice with my tried and trusted Natues Gate and theres just no need such guarantee with a new shampoo. Boo!! Anyone know if that shampoo is sold anywhere in stores in America? This is the downside for having an online only shampoo, I suppose. Order it and it'll take a week to get here at minimum. Guess ill be ripping apart my house as my evening activity... where in the world could a bottle of shampoo end up?! I'm sad :( I just want to look nice for our date and use MY stupid shampoo. :rant:

sourgrl
September 28th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I hate when that happens! Try Publix, Whole foods, Earth Fare, possibly trader joes but I'm not 100% sure on trader joes as we don't have one locally.

neko_kawaii
September 28th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Not Trader Joes, their shampoo and condish are self branded.

Good luck!

lacrymosa777
September 28th, 2014, 06:43 PM
vitamin shoppe sells it if you have any near you

lapushka
September 28th, 2014, 06:43 PM
I feel you. Sometimes things get lost here too, but that's because my stash is so big. :o

Hele
September 28th, 2014, 06:51 PM
i've bought Nature's Gate shampoo at Meijer's before, i can't think of where else i've seen it...

TheLuckyLurker
September 28th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Oh, I feel your pain. I bought a small bottle of baby oil on Fri., and today I can't find it anywhere! I guess I somehow threw it away with all the plastic bags. At least it was that and not the jojoba oil I just paid $8 for!

amanda_the_tall
September 28th, 2014, 08:28 PM
They sell natures gate at whole foods. Not sure if they'll have that certain kind though.

78Whispers
September 28th, 2014, 08:58 PM
I am not sure if they have that specific type but I have seen the brand at Whole Foods and Sprouts. I hope you find it!

Jerimi
September 28th, 2014, 09:15 PM
*removing my posts.*

truepeacenik
September 29th, 2014, 12:10 AM
Health food stores. WF, Alfalfa's, Vitamin Cottage, any co-op.
ETA Pharmacia carries several NG products.

You didn't clue what region, so I can't be that specific.
Do you do ok with other Nature's Gate shampoos? I was always able to use the herbs green and the brown herbal conditioner, but I could get by with another one if my preference was out.

Gertrude
September 29th, 2014, 04:59 AM
I found my extra bottle of conditioner, from the two for one offer, at the back of my laundry shelf behind the stain removers and woolly wash type detergents. Search me why.

This was of course after I had bought another bottle for full price as I had given up the search through the family's cosmetics and medicaments for this elusive bottle I knew I had........

MsPharaohMoan
September 29th, 2014, 06:32 AM
I can find it at the local bulk barn!

schnibbles
September 29th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Not sure where you live, but I have bought Nature's Gate at Giant Eagle and they do carry the Aloe. (At least mine does.)
In fact, I think I have an unopened bottle of Aloe somewhere ... I just need to find it LOL :rolling:
I may have also spied it at Wegman's but I'm not positive.

I really like Nature's Gate Hemp too but everyone's different. Good luck, I hope you find some