PDA

View Full Version : the clean up

thebacontree
September 24th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Im having a problem with my mother. Everytime i wash my hair, the bathroom floor is FULL of hair. I try to mop it up but then still there is always some more that my mother instantly notices. Do you guys have any tips for cleaning it up and/or prevent it?

Nini
September 24th, 2014, 01:45 PM
You could offer to vacuum real quick once a day? A dry mop really should catch most of them though.

thebacontree
September 24th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Wow, how did i not think of using the vacuum cleaner.thank you

Panth
September 24th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Fingercomb your hair when you've got the conditioner in. Alternatively, comb it then with a PLASTIC wide-toothed comb (must be plastic - wood will swell when wet and then can damage your hair).

That way you'll catch your sheds and can clump them together and bin them, rather than moulting them over the floor.

lapushka
September 24th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Detangle over the sink, carefully. This is how my mom does it and she barely finds shed hair (maybe 3 strands at most in my entire apartment).

fiğrildi
September 24th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Detangle over the sink, carefully. This is how my mom does it and she barely finds shed hair (maybe 3 strands at most in my entire apartment).

I detangle over the sink too, before washing my hair. I rarely find shed hairs in the house, since all of them fall in the shower / sink when I detangle (once a week). Then, I just collect and bin them.

Madora
September 24th, 2014, 02:34 PM
If you want to avoid hair all over, plus clogging up the shower strainer, then detangle your hair gently with a comb then brush it well. Do it every time you shampoo.

Hele
September 24th, 2014, 02:38 PM
i'm a heavy shedder, by the end of the day it seems like there's hair everywhere, especially the bathroom, no matter how careful i am. I use those Swiffer dry sweep cloths daily, as much as i buy them i need to buy stock in the company!

thebacontree
September 24th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks again for all the feefback, i will try to test all of these

Hopeful65
September 24th, 2014, 02:50 PM
I use a Dustbuster (small handheld vacuum). It works really good.

jacqueline101
September 24th, 2014, 09:29 PM
I have a sticky mop it's got a round sticky deal that collects hair it's sort of like the ones you use on your clothes. The sticky mop has a long handle you roll it over your floors it grabs the hairs.

truepeacenik
September 24th, 2014, 11:30 PM
I've combed outside as much as possible for years.
Neighborhood kids freaked out when they found a nest lined with my hair!

Creagan
September 25th, 2014, 02:02 AM
Before I shower, I comb my hair out over the counter-top in my bathroom, letting all the shed hairs fall in a pile. Then I go over my hair for several minutes with a boar bristle brush, again, collecting shed hairs. I collect the shed hair into a pile, and toss it in the garbage. Then I get into the shower.