PDA

View Full Version : Two dancers with long hair

hypersensitive
September 17th, 2014, 09:10 PM
I was mesmerized by these two Chinese women doing a beautiful ethereal dance. I'm not sure what is going on they both have very long beautiful hair. Enjoy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_l4bpN0eok).

hennalonghair
September 17th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Very unique and interesting
They look beautiful together especially with their long locks;
So feminine!

Thanks for sharing hypersensitive

mz_butterfly
September 17th, 2014, 10:27 PM
I thought you said 2 Chinese "men", I was rather confused for a moment! :D

hypersensitive
September 17th, 2014, 11:05 PM
I thought you said 2 Chinese "men", I was rather confused for a moment! :D

That would have been different! :)

Phexlyn
September 18th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Wow, thanks for sharing! I love how they pull apart from their hair being braided together at the beginning :) It's a lovely performance.

Johannah
September 18th, 2014, 02:41 AM
Oh, they got beautiful hair! Love the part where their hair is braided! Lovely way to start such a dance!

Tini'sNewHair
September 18th, 2014, 02:53 AM
How gorgeous. Its like mother and young daughter dance ♡

Angelica
September 18th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Beautiful and enchanting, such beautiful women with their long hair and all! Thanks for sharing this :)

Beatnik Guy
September 18th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Very Cool! :D

Lady Katherine
September 18th, 2014, 04:43 PM
That was so cool...and the hair! I would have fallen down during the last bit though.

Madora
September 18th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Such an exquisite, ethereal presentation! Thank you for sharing, hypersensitive. The performer without the bangs was especially graceful. Loved the setting...so relaxing!

Aurum
September 18th, 2014, 06:28 PM
That was mesmerizing. Such lovely hair!
Although, I was cringing a bit with all the head banging. It would have been tangle town for me. ;)

lunasea
September 18th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Odd, I got the mother/daughter thing out of it too....

AmberlynAsh
September 18th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Really cool, loved they braid at the beginning! If I did that my hair would be sooo tangled. Slightly envious of their smooth straight hair!

meteor
September 18th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Amazing! I'm just speechless! That was so beautiful! :bowtome: Stunning hair and mesmerizing dance! :D

Odd, I got the mother/daughter thing out of it too....
Yes, me too! Most definitely! :D

That was mesmerizing. Such lovely hair!
Although, I was cringing a bit with all the head banging. It would have been tangle town for me. ;)
I have to agree! I often think of the tangles when I see people dance with very long hair loose... Also, makes me wonder what their hair routines are... especially to keep hair from tangling too easily - I'd love to know! ;)

Marbid
September 18th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Very very ethereal.. Gave the impression of mother and daughter thou... Maybe its just me.. But sooo pretty!!!!

On the suggested video section it led to this video...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3KyBvtXgRo

Hair dance too... More amature dancing thou, not nearly as nice and atmospheric. But the girl has some epic knee length veeeeeeery thick hair.. Hope you get to see it.

Thank you for sharing. Always nice to see some long hair videos.

DarleneH
September 20th, 2014, 11:41 AM
My favorite dancer with long hair: www.ansuya.com

Beatnik Guy
September 20th, 2014, 03:51 PM
On the suggested video section it led to this video...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3KyBvtXgRo

Hair dance too... More amature dancing thou, not nearly as nice and atmospheric. But the girl has some epic knee length veeeeeeery thick hair.. Hope you get to see it.

Woah! :thud:

Sarahlabyrinth
September 20th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Oh... that bellydancer with knee length hair, just amazing! Also, the Chinese women.... I wonder if they are mother and daughter?

papillon
November 5th, 2014, 04:52 PM
The name of the dance is "Spring" and explores nature and beauty of early Spring. The two dancers are 楊麗萍 (Yang Liping) and her niece 小彩旗 (Xiao Cai Qi). Yang Liping is a famous dancer and choreographer from China. She is best known for her peacock dance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvhBwwuEGS4). Xiao Cai Qi is considered Yang Liping's successor and is well known for her spinning abilities.

hypersensitive
November 6th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Thank you papillion for the insight and translation!

fiğrildi
November 6th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Love it... the dance, the music, and the background... beautiful :)
Thanks for sharing!