PDA

View Full Version : Guess what...

Hairytale
September 23rd, 2008, 09:31 AM
...another "1-year-LHC-anniversary" thread! :gift:

One year ago, my hair was creeping towards APL, now it has grown to just past BSL.
Unfortunately, I got no pics of my hair one year ago, but a recent one: some days ago I took a pic of my hair down, it's in my photo album. :pumpkin:
I'd like to take this anniversary as an opportunity to say "thank you" to all the supportive members here whom I find to be very open-minded (especially compared to other communities).
Without this forum, I'd probably still just shampoo instead of getting to know about WO and then NW/SO, who knows. :wink:
Recent updo pics will follow, but I need to take new pics, the one I've taken are not as good as I thought they were. :rolleyes:

Ah, and thanks for letting me practice my English here! :graduate:

bunnii
September 23rd, 2008, 09:42 AM
:cheer: that ALOT of growth in one year! I just looked at your album and your hair looks great! Congrats :D:D

Islandgrrl
September 23rd, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hairytale, happy anniversary! Your hair looks really wonderful - so glossy! Congrats on your amazing growth! I wish you another amazing year of hair!

paper
September 23rd, 2008, 12:39 PM
Happy Anniversary Hairytale :flowers:

Your hair is sooo pretty! Congrats on wonderful growth and healthy hair!

Amara
September 23rd, 2008, 12:54 PM
Your hair looks so lovely! I like your color a lot, and it looks like apart from that, we're pretty close hairtwins!

Tressie
September 23rd, 2008, 04:55 PM
Wow! Sounds like a great growth rate in one year! I hope I can achieve as much by my one year anniversary next summer............I hope, I hope!!

GlennaGirl
September 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
NICE growth. Wow! Happy anniversary!

Nat242
September 23rd, 2008, 05:37 PM
You've got beautiful hair. Congratulations! :cheer:

RavennaNight
September 23rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
Congrats Hairytale! Your hair is really pretty and that's lots of growth! Keep it up :

Carina
September 23rd, 2008, 09:28 PM
Happy anniversary to you.I can not get enough of pictures and celebrating something is always fun.

Hairytale
September 24th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Wow, thanks! :flower:
I didn't expect to get so many compliments, I'm a bit sheepishly and don't know what to respond besides a big "thank you" to all of you! :oops:
Without this community, my hair wouldn't look as it looks now, so the compliments have to go to LHC and all the members as well! :pumpkin:

vidgrl007
September 24th, 2008, 05:57 AM
I just wanted to say:Happy Anniversary :).

I know what you mean about finding this board and discovering different washing methods.

I recently went to cwc and its made a difference :).
:cheese:so here is to you,woot,woot:beerchug: