PDA

View Full Version : Saw a fellow "old" longhair

W2
September 14th, 2014, 02:39 AM
At work, I sit in this information desk at a mall ... and I see a LOT of people every day. Sometimes i admire the heads of hair, some times I feel sorry for over processed hair and so on.

But yesterday, I saw a woman around my age, maybe a little older with what must have been very long hair. It was up in one of these pull half through pony tales ... and the loop was more than 10 cm ... and the hair, that wasn't pulled through was at least double the length ... so the ponytail itself must have been at least 40 cm.

dogzdinner
September 14th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Always nice to see someone older with long hair, old ladies and men are the real unicorns of the long/long hair world! LOL
Last night at work I was mesmerised by 2 ladies with the biggest sock buns Ive ever seen (I slunk away with my nautilus held with old biro do!).

embee
September 14th, 2014, 06:49 AM
Those *huge* sock buns may have had "sock forms" within them, they are cheap enough at the drugstore. I see big sock buns too, but I know the owners haven't really got long hair, and hardly anyone (except a few LHC people) has enough hair to make buns like that. ;)

SkyChild
September 14th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Yeah the sock buns might be made with those doughnut things. That's what I wear when I'm pretending to be Princess Leia because there's no way I'd be able to make them with my real hair