PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Hair Candy!!! And guitar skillz

Marbid
September 12th, 2014, 11:38 AM
So.... Well this is dragon force, if you have not heard of it they are a rock band that makes motivational and fantasy songs for video games mostly.. ( if you listen to the lyrics it quite different from the ussual music subjects ) but each of their music videos is a hair bonanza!!!! These guys have some of the coolest looooong hair. And the lead singer is an inspiration to curly haired people everywhere... At least to me... Anyways. Just watch it... Its awesome hair candy...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

SkyChild
September 12th, 2014, 11:40 AM
I love Dragonforce. And their hair. And their music.
My friends are all big fans ^^

Marbid
September 12th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Me tooooo!!! Their guitar skillz are a amzing! And their hair is just.... Ooooooo! The hair is the whole reason i rewatch their videos over and over!. I discovered them because of my husband! He was a fan before me.

ghost
September 12th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Yessss!!! I saw them in 2009, back when Z.P. was still the singer and they were SO. GOOD. This was also back when Herman Li's hair was at least calf-length, I think he's since cut it back to about TBL or hip because of martial arts. Dragonforce is a really fun band, and they definitely have some thudworthy hair.

lunasea
September 12th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Okay, I loves me some long hair but there was soooo much hair flipping in that video it was almost funny :p

MsPharaohMoan
September 12th, 2014, 10:51 PM
-drool-

umm… Wow. I didn't know dragonforce was long haired! And bonus, I love that song but never knew what it was called! <3 thank you Marbid!

Rosetta
September 13th, 2014, 01:09 AM
True hair candy, yes :) I've actually met the guitarist years ago in London, when they weren't famous yet ;)

Libbylou
September 13th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Been a fan since Fire and Flames was one of the bonus songs in Guitar Hero. You guys are lucky to have seen them in person.