PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been on this website in a while, and I'd just like to say hello!

4C4rly4
September 10th, 2014, 04:38 PM
How's everybody (and their hair) doing? Anybody reach their goal yet? :)
It's been almost 2 years since I chopped off all my hair, and I still haven't reached APL.:alcoholic: Never again will I get an A-line cut. It took twice as long to grow out since I first had to even out the length. But now that it's even, I can't wait for it to growwww!!!!

hanne jensen
September 11th, 2014, 12:50 AM
Welcome back, 4C4rly4! Just put your hair up and join us here for a spell and your hair will be BSL before you know it. Then downward to new lenghts.

RapunzelKat
September 11th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Hi, fellow SoCal-er! :waving: Still on the journey here, my goal is terminal so it's gonna be a while.

Happy growing! :cool:

Phexlyn
September 11th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Welcome back and happy growing! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
September 11th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Welcome back! I achieved my original goal (Waist). Then I caught LHC-itis and changed my goal to Classic, currently at just past Hip and (wouldn't you know it) thinking about growing to Knee length!

I tell ya, LHC is positively dangerous! ;)

Good seeing you back and happy growing to you!

Johannah
September 11th, 2014, 03:22 AM
Welcome back! :waving: I need to go 4 inches before I reach my goal (if my goal doesn't change AGAIN) but my ends are thin. So I'll be maintaining for 6 months, starting in January ;)

Happy growing :D