PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you from a former longhair

Eireann
September 9th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Hello longhairs! I was an active member of LHC when I was growing my hair out from APL to tailbone (and then maintaining at tailbone for several years). I cut my hair to a chin-length bob, which I have to admit is probably a better fit for my lifestyle these days. As I was rinsing my hair with citric acid after washing out my hennindigo, I realized that even if my hair is short, I owe a huge debt of gratitude to LHC for all the wisdom you all have shared with me. I'm sure I'll grow my hair out again in my lifetime, and then I'll be an active poster. For now, please accept my thanks and my occasional lurking. :)

Cheers,

Eireann

lapushka
September 9th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Awesome. I'm glad you're happy with your hair, that's the most important!

RapunzelKat
September 9th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Hey, just because you don't have long hair doesn't mean you can't be active! :flower:

I'm glad you're enjoying your shorter hair - it can be a lot of fun! :D

browneyedsusan
September 10th, 2014, 07:34 AM
My pixies were great for me, too! I got the first one cut when my kids were little, and never looked back! (Hairdresser was kind of nervous. I told her to shave it in the back, and cut the top to 2". She was very reluctant to cut it, and went very slowly. lol! ) You'll be able to wear every variation of that bob you can think of, and dye it every color in the world! "Damage" will be cut off in a month or two!
Enjoy the dickens out of that haircut! :thumbsup:

There are a couple of threads you could lurk in? Super shorties, and Short-hair health?