PDA

View Full Version : Would you call this TBL?

prettyinpink
September 8th, 2014, 07:40 AM
I gave up asking my family's opinions on my length. My dad said my hair looked almost fingertip length (lol) and my brother said it looked as long as a towel..?

So what do you guys think?

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12975&d=1410183471

Thanks guys I appreciate it! (:

Nymphea
September 8th, 2014, 07:48 AM
I don't know if I can see well from this angle, but I'd say you're almost there, you're maybe an inch away!

For me TBL was when my hair started to brush the floor while I was sitting on it (on the floor, I mean). :)

Selkie-
September 8th, 2014, 08:06 AM
I'm no expert in judging length but just had to say your hair is beautiful. :thud:

spidermom
September 8th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Push a finger through the ends of your hair. Can you feel your tailbone?

ummyahya
September 8th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Don't really know about the length, but surely your hair colour and texture are amazing!

Phexlyn
September 8th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Push a finger through the ends of your hair. Can you feel your tailbone?

This. It's difficult to see from the picture because the angle probably makes your hair looks longer than it really is. So I would guess that you're almost there, but checking like spidermom suggested is the best way to find out.

You have a very beautiful colour and waves :)

lapushka
September 8th, 2014, 08:40 AM
I think you have about an inch to go. I have about an inch to go as well. :D

prettyinpink
September 8th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Aw thank you guys so much. You all have lovely hair as well! Im not sure if its my spine or my tailbone I'm at. Oh well (: Thanks!

Nymphea
September 8th, 2014, 09:03 AM
The tailbone is the very end of your spine - you can't go wrong! Either you're there, or you'll be there soon.

And yes - beautiful waves! :)

bunzfan
September 8th, 2014, 12:53 PM
I think you are so close but, not quite there yet. I've noticed tbl seems to line up with the back pockets of pants.

nakima
September 8th, 2014, 12:59 PM
looks pretty close and I love ,love ,love the waves ! Very healthy looking as well good job!