PDA

View Full Version : hello, newbie here :)

mademoiselleflo
September 7th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Hello everyone, what a pleasure to post on this forum!

I'm into henna, castor oil and night braids!

I used to have quite long hair until a few months ago, but recently went trough two sad bouts of Telogen effluvium and had to cut it all in a bob in order to gain more volume. I'm hoping the second bout it's reaching it's end now and that I will have lots of new baby hair soon...fingers crossed ;)

Looking forward being part of this lovely community.

mademoiselleflo
September 7th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Oh no! sorry about the typo in the title, I'm trying to edit it, but not sure I'm allowed yet! If any moderator could please fix this that would be awesome!!..apologies :o

lapushka
September 7th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Welcome! :)

mademoiselleflo
September 9th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Thank you Lapushka! Lovely to be here.

brickworld13
September 9th, 2014, 12:53 PM
If you click the triangle on the first post and report it to the mods with a description they will fix the title spelling for you. :) Nobody can edit thread titles but mods and admins.

Welcome. :waving:

Anje
September 10th, 2014, 10:12 AM
You're all set on the title front now. :) And yes, annoyingly, you have to be at least a moderator to change titles, though you'll get other post-editing privileges at approximately 25 posts (pending human approval).

mademoiselleflo
September 10th, 2014, 03:34 PM
If you click the triangle on the first post and report it to the mods with a description they will fix the title spelling for you. :) Nobody can edit thread titles but mods and admins.

Welcome. :waving:

thank you Brickworld! I reported it and Anje kindly edited it for me :toast:

You're all set on the title front now. :) And yes, annoyingly, you have to be at least a moderator to change titles, though you'll get other post-editing privileges at approximately 25 posts (pending human approval).

Many thanks Anje, yeay! :cheese: