PDA

View Full Version : any growth experiences with Shapley's MTG?

dyedye
March 20th, 2008, 01:46 AM
I've been hearing of a sulphur-based product called M-T-G (made for horses but apparently safe for humans) on black hair care forums and elsewhere--some of the people who use it report something like an inch or more of growth a month, and have pictures that seem to back it up.

I originally thought that *nothing* could make hair grow any faster than it would on good nutrition, etc, but the monistat posts here have made me think otherwise. Has anyone tried this product, and if so, did they get results? I've ordered some and plan to do some objective tests with it, but I'm interested to know if anyone here has had any experience with it already.

lhangel9
November 16th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Hi!

Just read your post. Sorry it's been so long. I just did a search on MTG because that's what I'm currently using. I've used it before and had gotten some really fast results. I got too lazy and stopped. But now I'm back on the wagon. It's only been a week now, so hopefully I'll have more to tell/show soon. It works really fast - it's almost scary. The smell is strong, but I've gotten used to it. If used at night before you go to bed, the smell is usually gone by then. Hope this helps!