PDA

View Full Version : How to make double buns look symmetrical?

meteor
September 5th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Since double buns are a great way of distributing weight and since they provide some variety, I really want to master them... But I can't get both buns to look the same and be symmetrical. One always ends up positioned higher than the other or bunned more loosely, so I keep re-doing them.
Double buns I see on the LHC look perfect. Are there any tips or tricks I should learn? :)

Thank you very much! :flower:

eadwine
September 5th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Don't forget that the perfect hair you see here on LHC is most of the time the result of 5-10 times doing over, if not more. Or the one lucky strike that happens like.. once a month. 50 length pictures where only ONE comes out looking majestic, that sort of thing. It takes time and practice :) You'll get it!

ravenreed
September 6th, 2014, 12:02 AM
I adore double buns but they are a pain! The only way I can come close to getting them even is to start with two pony tails in the right spot. Once I get them anchored and even, then I usually just redo the buns a couple of time until they look good.

browneyedsusan
September 6th, 2014, 02:02 PM
I had trouble with that, too.
WaitingSoLong has a video tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omAs53zZJlA)for dual buns that helped me. I can make them with just a few tries! :)