PDA

View Full Version : Very inspired by this Youtube Video

DreamSheep
August 23rd, 2014, 08:41 PM
So I just stumbled across this video on youtube, and I'm in awe at how shiny and thick and long it is *_*
http://youtu.be/1vThb_THVzk

Although the bit that kills me is her stuffing it in her backpocket - to be honest, if I had hair that long I'd probably do the same :p Last year I would stick it in my hood.

ETA: (...and I think it is a man too!)

Sarahlabyrinth
August 23rd, 2014, 08:47 PM
I think I could look at his hair all day.... so amazing! What an inspiration.

Madora
August 23rd, 2014, 09:04 PM
Thank you for that very mesmerizing clip, DreamSheep! He has incredible hair. Oh, to be that supple! I was interested in how he brushed the length. Whatever he is using on his hair, it is certainly working for him! Glorious, healthy, superb hair. A LOT of patience down thru the years!

Johannah
August 24th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Oh gosh, WOW! That's definitely inspiring!

höpönasu
August 24th, 2014, 05:07 AM
I instantly thought of a lion's mane when I saw his hair! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!

Sarahlabyrinth
August 24th, 2014, 05:38 AM
I wonder if he knows about the LHC?

LadyCelestina
August 24th, 2014, 06:26 AM
His hair is gorgeous ! Though,(unpopular opinion,brace yourself),I find it a bit creepy when he hangs it over his arms and steps from side to side during the blow dry part :o

butter52
August 24th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Its very healthy nice hair but.... All I could think was so unconfortable it must be omg

Sarahlabyrinth
August 24th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Its very healthy nice hair but.... All I could think was so unconfortable it must be omg

If he found it uncomfortable he wouldn't keep it long.

StellaKatherine
August 24th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Stunning hair indeed! Makes me want to grow my hair that long ;) One thing though... I wish there would be more of super long hair with on a lower end ii hair to admire... This makes me little depressed with my own hair when his ends are thicker than my hair near my neck ;)

StellaKatherine
August 24th, 2014, 07:43 AM
hmm... maybe I shall grow that hair and be come myself the one with super long ii hair... maybe ;)

fiðrildi
August 24th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Whoa, that was impressive! :shocked:
I know what you mean, StellaKatherine , he's got like the double or triple amount of hair that I do at my thickest part. So jealous!
I would like to see his face, hopefully he will upload more videos. There should be more men with hair like this :agree:

DarleneH
August 24th, 2014, 09:53 AM
I would love to know his hair care routine...

Edit: he says in the comments "Aveda and lots of it! LOL". A little more detail than that would be nice though. :) His hair is fantastic!

I have come around to thinking that the reason a lot of women cut their hair as they get older is because of the color maintenance. It's too much trouble trying to color super long hair, so they make a choice between coloring away the grey and length.

RapunzelKat
August 24th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Whoa, that is some awesome hair! :thud: Serious hair envy here. :laugh:
Thanks for sharing!

lazuliblue
August 24th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Wow. His hair is amazing! And I had just got it set in my mind that I never wanted my hair to be longer than hip... :p

Thanks for sharing.

hanne jensen
August 24th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Gorgeous hair! Rushes off to massage scalp to stimulate follicles...

starfire
August 24th, 2014, 12:05 PM
So much hair! Gorgeous!

truepeacenik
August 24th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Hm. I think our Dave Decker gives him a run for his money, and I don't think he uses a blow dryer, cool or not.

MeowScat
August 24th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I couldn't take my eyes off of that gorgeous hair. I, too, wonder what his routine is. Thanks for sharing! :)

butter52
August 24th, 2014, 02:07 PM
If he found it uncomfortable he wouldn't keep it long.

LOL i bet! It was making me feel unconfortable just thinking about having that hair so long, like when you see someone in thick sweaters in summer and it makes you hot like hell just to see it.

NuclearApple
August 24th, 2014, 02:12 PM
His hair is unbelievable! Extraordinary thick, shiny and looks so healthy! Envy is burning inside my soul! :p

LauraLongLocks
August 24th, 2014, 02:17 PM
I'm the one that commented on this video (in the comments below on Youtube) that I was mesmerized by it a few months back. His hair is INCREDIBLE!

DaveDecker
August 31st, 2014, 05:39 AM
Hm. I think our Dave Decker gives him a run for his money, and I don't think he uses a blow dryer, cool or not.

TPN, you are too kind. Really. He seems to have about 3 times the volume of hair that I do.

milque
August 31st, 2014, 09:00 AM
:bowtome: Omg his hair is amazing! He has the thickness, colour and texture of my dreams! :bowtome:

vicvic
August 31st, 2014, 09:17 AM
Holy crap that's some hair!!! I'm sure he doesn't find it uncomfortable, but it must be so heavy! The neck muscles to swing it around!