PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

a12345
March 20th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hi everyone! I lurked on the old forum for a long while - then it went offline and I was worried that the LHC wasn't going to come back online! I decided that if it did, I'd join (and contribute!), if only to thank everyone for all of the inspiring photos, tips, and advice that I've been reading and benefitting from. I hadn't realized how much I liked the LHC site until it was gone and I'm sad to say that in the interim I got a haircut that I now regret! As a result, I am in the process of growing my hair after a disastrous "trim" about a month ago. It was almost to shoulder to bra length and now is back to neck length with the most terrible layers imaginable! At least its great to know that there are lots of others out there growing their hair :)

lynnala
March 20th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Hi a12345! Welcome, and don't forget, layers can look great as they grow out. Get yourself some nice, soft headbands and your hair will be back to your shoulders before you know it. I was just looking at a picture of myself from one year ago, and I can't believe how much my hair has grown!

levelek
March 20th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Hey there and welcome! You will be in good company on these boards on your journey.

AJoifulNoise
March 20th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Hi a12345! Welcome, and don't forget, layers can look great as they grow out. Get yourself some nice, soft headbands and your hair will be back to your shoulders before you know it.

I second this! When I grew out layers (in high school) they were absolutely beautiful.

Happy growing!

Xandergrammy
March 20th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Welcome a12345!!