-Co wash only
-Olive and coconut oil as leave in
-S and D
-Wide toothed combs only
-Braids and updos
-No bleach or heat
-Henna
-I eat healthier

I started here at 27 ( beleive), and now Im at 37. Im guessing my firast mesurment was incorrect, because 10 inches of growth a year sounds kinda nuts :P

This is a picture of a picture, I'm horrible at technology!

Spet 14, 2013

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12664&d=1408715455

This one was taken today, Aug 22, 2014
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12663&d=1408714750

If you need any hair advice, or any advice, shoot me a message!

diddiedaisy
August 22nd, 2014, 09:45 AM
I love these anniversary posts. You've had a lot of growth and I think quite a few people grow 1 inch a month, so it's possible you did grow 10 inches. Lucky you!!!

Your hair is gorgeous and looks nice and heAlthy.

neko_kawaii
August 22nd, 2014, 10:01 AM
What pretty waves! Happy anniversary!

jacqueline101
August 22nd, 2014, 10:09 AM
Your hair is lovely. Happy anniversary to you. I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves these threads.

two_wheels
August 22nd, 2014, 10:20 AM
Looks like a big improvement in condition, as well as lots of growth - congratulations :)

Wosie
August 22nd, 2014, 10:28 AM
Happy hairiversary! You have the most amazing wave pattern. :thud:

RapunzelKat
August 22nd, 2014, 11:23 AM
I love these anniversary posts. You've had a lot of growth and I think quite a few people grow 1 inch a month, so it's possible you did grow 10 inches. Lucky you!!!

Your hair is gorgeous and looks nice and heAlthy.

Your hair is lovely. Happy anniversary to you. I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves these threads.

Me too, I love reading people's hair stories and seeing the pictures :cool:

prettyinpink, your hair is lovely! :D Congrats on your anniversary!

Johannah
August 22nd, 2014, 11:36 AM
Love your texture! Congrats! :blossom:

Tini'sNewHair
August 22nd, 2014, 11:48 AM
Stunning! I didn't expect to see such beautiful hair after the first picture, your hairs quality, wave pattern is amazing now. My hair grows 1 inch per month to and I believe yours does to. Congrats!!!!! In another year, you will be way passed classic :)

jacqueline101
August 22nd, 2014, 12:01 PM
Me too, I love reading people's hair stories and seeing the pictures :cool:

prettyinpink, your hair is lovely! :D Congrats on your anniversary!

I think the pictures are inspiring.

urs
August 22nd, 2014, 12:07 PM
Ur hair looks lovelly, n congrats :blossom:

lapushka
August 22nd, 2014, 01:03 PM
That's amazing growth in a year, pip (sorry, shortened your name)! Why not, if you haven't done so already, join the TBL by Christmas 2014 challenge thread. :D Come join us!

prettyinpink
August 22nd, 2014, 03:59 PM
Aw you guys are all too kind! I was inspired by you ladies when I was a newbie! So thank you (: Sooo much! :p

Lapuska- I sure will join as soon as i get home from work tonight (:

Urs - Sorry I accidently messaged you twice

MsPharaohMoan
August 22nd, 2014, 05:36 PM
Wow! Looks like completely different hair! Can you tell us more about your colouring and how that evolved? It looks like you went from brunette with bleached ends to virgin flaxen, lol. Also how much do you microtrim monthly?

prettyinpink
August 22nd, 2014, 09:34 PM
It was actually bad lighting in both pictures. In the first picture I was growing out old bleach damage, thats why it looks kinda ombre. After I took that picture I started hennaing every now and then with moroccan henna. Havent touched bleach in over a year (: When I microtrim I dont do nothing special. I just snip off some hair about the size of a period

Thank you everyone so much!

Ingrid
August 22nd, 2014, 10:31 PM
Well done on the progress in such a short (hair-growing wise) period of time! I'm also growing out damage, so it's very inspirational to see such progress with micro-trimming :)

Sparklylady82
August 22nd, 2014, 11:43 PM
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :-)

urs
August 23rd, 2014, 01:21 AM
Thanks Prettyinpink for your message, and for the advice. I really appreciate it. *hugs* :) :blossom:

prettyinpink
August 23rd, 2014, 06:28 AM
Of course (:
and Ingrid, Have you ever tried S and D (search and destroy) ??

embee
August 23rd, 2014, 08:34 AM
Hair envy, that's what I've got. :(

... such pretty waves!