PDA

View Full Version : The Rapunzel family - small documentary - mom & 3 girls

Lady melissa
August 22nd, 2014, 07:41 AM
Hi,i came across this lovely long hair story on youtube. Enjoy:
http://youtu.be/gFJtvGhuL7Y.

Ishje
August 22nd, 2014, 08:10 AM
I have seen this before, they all have such wonderful hair! I am glad the mother does not seem to enforce it on the children :)

Lady melissa
August 22nd, 2014, 08:14 AM
yes, me too. I did had to laugh seeing those hairdresser ladies fighting the hair of the mother to try to braid it. LOL

Larki
August 22nd, 2014, 09:07 AM
The video isn't working? I just see the black box.

Theobroma
August 22nd, 2014, 10:31 AM
I only see the left half of the video because the board insists on putting an ad in the right half of the first post on a page. I use Adblock so I don't see the ad, but the space where it would have been is blank and eats half the width of the embedded vid. :disgust:

aloha
August 22nd, 2014, 10:33 AM
Lovely family

eadwine
August 23rd, 2014, 11:20 PM
I doubt they wear it down like that out in the wild though, that is just not doable. ;)

RapunzelKat
August 23rd, 2014, 11:37 PM
I only see the left half of the video because the board insists on putting an ad in the right half of the first post on a page. I use Adblock so I don't see the ad, but the space where it would have been is blank and eats half the width of the embedded vid. :disgust:

If you click at the top of the video, where it says "The Rapunzel Family," it will redirect you to youtube and you can see the whole thing. HTH - I have the same problem with videos linked in threads. :)

ETA - great video! I had heard of them, but I've never seen the video before. Lovely hair all around. :D

urs
August 24th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Their hair is gorgeous, well that's not even the word that can describe their mane. Its healthy and beautiful. Gosh, their manes are healthy and kept in shape. *sigh* Will get there:)

fiğrildi
August 24th, 2014, 02:58 AM
Same here, I had already heard about this family before. Amazing manes! :)