PDA

View Full Version : Manic panic!! finally! Video and surprise at the end.

Marbid
August 19th, 2014, 07:27 PM
http://youtu.be/5Hp54hH4KaA

So i did a nautilus bun, half turned because mid back hair.... My hands mark my waist.. I am pretty close, couple of months or so left. Also, this is how my hair looks after day and a half of damp bun, without taking the bun off..

I would like to know what you guyz think of the dye job... I think it will look smashing! On accent braids and dutch braids. Like ribbons. :)

MsPharaohMoan
August 19th, 2014, 08:11 PM
First: Ooooh, what a sweet, squishy ferret!

Now that that's out of the way, WOOO awesome manic panic dye job! :rockerdud I'm sitting here with purple mp on my hair as we speak - I totally love how it turns up in buns and braids. Your accent braids will be so unique! Please oh please take pictures of your hairstyles :pray: So I can drool over them, hehe

Alaska98
August 19th, 2014, 09:01 PM
I like the color! I've always envied lighter hair. If I want fun colors, I have to destroy my hair with bleach first.

Aurum
August 20th, 2014, 12:01 AM
That's a bold color combo right there! I love it and I think it's pretty awesome that it matches your shirt. :applause

As a side note, I wish I had hair that thick. So lovely.

browneyedsusan
August 20th, 2014, 10:02 AM
So cute!
That ferret is DARLING! *squeee!*

Marbid
August 20th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Thank you for your compliments fellas! By the way, my hair is not really all that thick.. Its just right on 4" give or take a few depending on shedding season... Thats why i placed myself borderline ii/iii....

Also..... Ferret cute eh? I KNOW!!!!!

StellaKatherine
August 20th, 2014, 10:11 AM
I love it! :crush: I have a question... I am considering getting some pink stripes or a full pink section near my neck pink. When the colour washes away, will it wash away compleately or does it affect in any way the original colour afterwards ?

StellaKatherine
August 20th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Marbid... for a girl with solid 3', not that thick 4 is hurting to hear :laugh: Anyway, stunning hair what ever thickness it is ;)

MsPharaohMoan
August 20th, 2014, 09:19 PM
I love it! :crush: I have a question... I am considering getting some pink stripes or a full pink section near my neck pink. When the colour washes away, will it wash away compleately or does it affect in any way the original colour afterwards ?

Hmm… I recommend checking out some of TorrinPaige's youtube vids - she has a pink streak to either side of her head that looks faded in some vids. It doesn't last forever though.

Marbid
August 20th, 2014, 11:27 PM
It eventually fades completely.... But it first fades to half power... Then the decline from there is much slower... I hope i explained myself well... But your original color is ultimately not changed..

StellaKatherine
August 21st, 2014, 01:31 AM
Thank you for your respond! I think I will go for it , for pink :D Right now I do not need to look very professional, so this is the best time to try it ;)

Marbid
August 21st, 2014, 09:44 AM
Try manic panic.. From what i know.. Its deposit only (does not change base color) vegetable based (no harsh chemicals) and can be aplied mixed with conditioner ( what i did) look up wiki how on how to do it.