PDA

View Full Version : Do you every go to the hairdresser with one idea ...

Snowlily
August 15th, 2014, 03:45 PM
and come out looking completely different to what you had imagined?

Earlier in the week I had decided to grow out my highlights and eventually reach virgin hair again. Well today I couldn't bear my obvious roots any longer so I went to see my colourist today to get them redone. We chatted and then I remembered I had a picture of my hair icon (lauren conrad) who had a lovely ombre look going on that went from a subtle copper to blonde. Well instead of having the usual 1/2 head highlights I had a full head ombre done. Not at all what I had imagined when I went in this morning but not only am I thrilled with the result, I am loving having coppery hair with highlights! :p:p:p

spidermom
August 15th, 2014, 03:50 PM
I wanted temporary copper-colored hair last August. I can still see traces of it a full year later. The stylist and I weren't expecting that.

jacqueline101
August 15th, 2014, 04:11 PM
The second time I went to my hair dresser I got the trim I wanted this was over two years ago. My unexpected hair moment was when I was paying and I seen the bling strands on display. I thought they looked great I got one put in.

RapunzelKat
August 15th, 2014, 04:44 PM
When I had short hair, I went to this really great stylist. I would go in and literally tell her to do anything she wanted, and I loved it every time.

The best unexpected one was when she dyed it red, and also dyed my eyebrows. I'd already had highlights, so I had these fantastic red highlights and red eyebrows. My eyes are green, so I looked like a natural-born redhead. It was awesome :D:D