PDA

View Full Version : Hairfinity

höpönasu
August 15th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Another miracle pill to grow your hair. Any thought on this? I think I'm gonna stick to my pills, I mean it's pretty expensive. 2 months supply $48. I probably spend that amount of money in ONE YEAR on health supplements.
http://www.hairfinity.com/

StellaKatherine
August 15th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Ehh... it seems, that companies noticed the new trend of growing the hair and now like with the weight loss pills bringing the hair grow pills :) I might be wrong, but honestly I do not believe in those! Though I just started using some vitamins which should affect hair strenght as well, but I'm taking them for other reasons, if the hair will be feel better it just a bonus :D

höpönasu
August 15th, 2014, 05:44 AM
Indeed, they're just making money with it. I would never ever buy a bottle of pills for $24. I do have pills and most of them I've bought to encourage hair growth but they're also beneficial for my whole body (for example fish oil capsules and vitamin D).

Growing hair is totally a trend now. I hope 'regular' people won't buy anything. I bet us LHCers are a a bit more cautious what comes to miracle hair growth pills and such. :o

bunnylake
August 15th, 2014, 01:07 PM
It's kinda silly. I take cheap store-brand biotin and I already eat a very healthy diet and my hair and nails are growing like weeds.

lapushka
August 16th, 2014, 07:55 AM
A good multivitamin is enough if you ask me, if you have deficiencies especially. I don't think you need extra's in that case.

eadwine
August 16th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Always always get checked out by a doctor first before taking supplements of ANY kind, there is a possibility of too much and that could be harmful!

Also.. if you do have a -true- deficiency (so not a mild one) a plain multivitamin is not enough. Heh, sorry Lapushka ;) I know this first hand unfortunately and I even asked my doc about this specifically when we found out my body doesn't "do" vitamin D intake of its own anymore *giggle* We have to force feed the stupid thing. :lol: