PDA

View Full Version : Cute kitty while combing my hair

eadwine
August 9th, 2014, 10:23 AM
I just have to share this. Best hair treatment ever, a cat trying to get in the way. I am combing it out for it to be washed soon, and Rakker always has to interfere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esHn0cTBRuo

Madora
August 9th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Oh, Rakker is beautiful! "Mommy, I want my own comb!" So adorable!!! Thanks for my smile of the week, Eadwine!!!

eadwine
August 9th, 2014, 10:32 AM
You're welcome madora!

I didn't really know where to put this, here or there, so I figured here was fine. I don't post many vids anyways :)

Johannah
August 9th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Gotta love cats, right? I got two myself and they are so adorable. Really cute video!

Wosie
August 9th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Aww, what a cutie. :crush: He really seemed to enjoyed it when you combed him, but at the same time he couldn't resist from giving it a few big bites. :')

Shibe
August 9th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Aw, I wish my little guy played with my combs like that!

eadwine
August 9th, 2014, 11:12 AM
He even bites his own comb, but he loves it nonetheless :D

BrendaLoan
August 9th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Awww, he is adorable! You are making me want to get a cat :rolleyes:

meteor
August 9th, 2014, 11:29 AM
:lol: That's so cute! :D He clearly loves to play!

What a beautiful cat! :)

NatNat
August 9th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Aww what a sweet kitty.

eadwine
August 9th, 2014, 11:50 AM
NOT wanting to enable people getting a cat though... he won't fit in the hairtoy storage LOL

Stiria
August 9th, 2014, 11:51 AM
He is so beautiful! And adorable:D

RapunzelKat
August 9th, 2014, 01:02 PM
D'awwww! So cute! :crush:

My female kitty likes to go after my hairsticks - one actually has a bite mark in it. :lol:

eadwine
August 9th, 2014, 01:52 PM
That is his brother. He likes to hang on my shoulders and preferably with his legs resting on my hairtoy. Owwwww.. :lol:

lapushka
August 9th, 2014, 01:58 PM
He's so cute trying to get at your comb! Naughty kitty. :D ;)

eadwine
August 9th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Hehe yeah!!

He loved the ArtisIgnis fork, and the Quecraft stuff.. ohhh if he could eat it he would have :lol: That smelllllll!

jacqueline101
August 10th, 2014, 06:25 AM
He's so cute and cats do the most amazing things.

Nadine <3
August 10th, 2014, 09:14 AM
LOL! He's so cute! I love kitties. Mine just turned a year old, and while she has settled down quite a bit, she's still a naughty little fart. She attacks her comb too :)

majesticgoldenr
August 10th, 2014, 09:57 AM
I'd be interested to know if cats can smell catnip in a persons hair... any ideas?

Mya
August 10th, 2014, 10:02 AM
:D Why does your kitty like your comb? Is it about the wood aroma or something?

eadwine
August 10th, 2014, 10:05 AM
I don't know.. he just loves to get combed himself, but I wager it has something to do with it. Also what definitely has something to do with it is that that comb has been oiled with coconut oil ;) But that was a while ago.

lapushka
August 10th, 2014, 10:26 AM
I think cats as well as dogs can get nuts over coconut scent. (ask me how I know :lol:)

eadwine
August 10th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Oh yeah they can!! :D but he would do the same if I combed my hair with his comb :)

höpönasu
August 10th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Precious! Cats are great. I'm looking forward to own a cat in the future. :o

SunnyIC
August 10th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Oh such a lovely, adorable little fellow. It's such a cute moment when you comb him and he just has to bite the comb. Mine is like that too, when I brush her she just has to bite the brush. Cats are really amazing (and funny) companions.

eadwine
August 10th, 2014, 11:42 AM
I would reconsider the little part... that is five and a half kilos worth of kitty cat :D *giggle*

I love my cats, both of them :)

majesticgoldenr
August 10th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Precious! Cats are great. I'm looking forward to own a cat in the future. :o

Haha, yes! There is a reason that if ever had to do community service (which I can assure you wont happen by force/law) I will make a point to ask to go to the animal shelter for "feline socialization".... :D Play time!

Sarahlabyrinth
August 10th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Oh he is adorable - and full of mischief too I bet! I could quite happily watch kitties all day!

Aderyn
August 10th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Awww, he is so adorable! :crush:

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

eadwine
August 10th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Thanks everyone, and yep, he is more the outside cat. Plays outside in the enclosure most of the time, where his brother is the gluey hugger type. Currently we are sitting cheek against cheek. Not good for my back but it's so adorable lol

butter52
August 11th, 2014, 01:52 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SunnyIC
August 11th, 2014, 10:25 AM
I would reconsider the little part... that is five and a half kilos worth of kitty cat :D *giggle*

I love my cats, both of them :)

Wow he's quite a tubby fellow isn't he? Mine is about half of that! :laugh:
Rakker has the loveliest colouring (orange cats are so cute, they look like Garfield) and I assumer another one of your kitties is the one in your avatar has the prettiest eyes (they look like such a light shade of green), black kitties are my favourite.

eadwine
August 11th, 2014, 10:51 AM
That kitty in the avatar passed away in 2009, age 18.5. Both the men are gingers, brothers, about 3.5 years old now. Rakker is light striped and Doerak is darker than he is.

They are both quite big :)

Here is Doerak ruining a video I was trying to make of Rakker hahahah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B4ns_9LshA

Breanna
August 11th, 2014, 01:48 PM
This is adorable, and I have the BIGGEST soft spot for orange and white kitties! My dad calls them "creamsicles" haha

eadwine
August 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Awww.. I do hope that your husband won't mind that I don't call them that.. I have a WHOLE other association going on when I read that word ROFL!!

SunnyIC
August 11th, 2014, 02:27 PM
That kitty in the avatar passed away in 2009, age 18.5. Both the men are gingers, brothers, about 3.5 years old now. Rakker is light striped and Doerak is darker than he is.

They are both quite big :)

Here is Doerak ruining a video I was trying to make of Rakker hahahah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B4ns_9LshA
Oh that's sad, he sure was lovely.
Both of your kitties are so pretty! I have the softest spot for ginger cats and their pretty eyes (got it from my mother). :)